Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for garden-n-mom

Posted by retsec 8 LA (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 6, 08 at 21:25

Haven't received my trade yet and no answers to my emails. Please email me.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for garden-n-mom

Hi Retsec,

Just wanted to let you know that I am also waiting on a plant/ seeds trade from Garden_n_mom, and I haven't heard from her recently. If I do, I will let you know.

Maybe she has some long-term emergency? She was always so nice in earlier communication, and has a lot of raving reviews, so it seems more likely that something happened to her than that she would be trying to con us.

o

I am really surprised that you havent heard from her, I would think something has happened..I sure hope she is OK !

I am sure you will be hearing from her, she is wonderful and has done a lot of trading..Just hope she isnt sick..

o

Thanks blueivy and flowers4ever. That's what I was thinking since she has so many good reviews. I got an email from her on 5-20-08 saying she had gotten her end of the trade and would be sending mine out that day. Haven't heard from her since. Hopefully she is on vacation.

o

I sent her seeds the end of May and have not received my seeds and she has not responded to my emails. I suppose I will have to leave a bad review which I really hate to do. I was so looking forward to the Chard and asparagus seeds. : (

Peggy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here