Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Camera Icon

Posted by karyn1 7a (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 31, 12 at 7:43

This has nothing to do with seeds but I couldn't figure out where to ask this quesion. Today is the first time I've noticed a little camera icon by the thread titles that I've posted a pic in. When did this start? I like it but was just curious.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Camera Icon

I read a couple of Test posts made yesterday by gwtamara. See link below. Since it was in the testing phase yesterday, I don't know if it is up and running on all of the GW and Home Site Forums.

I'll put a pic in this post to test if is available yet here at The Seed Exchange.

Sue...rbb

Here is a link that might be useful: New feature

o
RE: Yes...up and running here...Camera Icon

The daffodil bouquet above is of daffs I picked that were not show worthy, yet still pretty enough for a nice bouquet here at home.

Sue...a rather novice daffodil exhibitor

o

I love daffs. They just scream Spring. I have a few that look like the ones in your bouquet. What is the yellow w/the shredded petals on the bottom left? That looks interesting.

o

What is the yellow w/the shredded petals on the bottom left?
It is registered as Telamonius Plenus, a historic registered in 1620. It goes by several synonyms, the most common one being Van Sion. I think of it as a daffodil having a bad hair day.

Another one that reminds me of a bad hair day is Rip van Winkle a dwarf historic registered in 1884.

Here is a link that might be useful: All about Telamonius Plenus with more pics.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here