Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jim_6b

Picture posting concerns.

jim_6b
14 years ago

I have noticed when some people post pictures you can click on them and it takes you to their photobucket album where you have access to all of their pictures. I think I have my settings to where people can only see the pictures I post and not my whole album, not that there is anything in there that I wouldn't want anyone to see, but some people might. I was on a forum recently and someone posted a pic and I was able to see all 7 to 8 hundred pics he had. I don't think he knew we could see all of them because some should not be in there. Let me know if you can view my album. I have some pics posted on the thread 'Show me your bloomers : Part 2'

jim_6b

Comments (2)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

Hi Jim,

I too have clicked on a pic that took me to their album, and then I would peruse all of their public albums, or I assumed it was only the ones they had checked as public. I have seen things I wish I would not have seen, and was embarrassed for the poster.

Yes, yours is set up right in Photo-bucket. You have not checked the box under Album Settings for Images Link Back To Album Clicking on your thumbnail pic, just takes me to a bigger image.

btw...nice pics. I hope to post some here in a couple of days.

Sue

• poisondartfrog
    14 years ago

I am not able to link to your album from your thumbnails.
    In the past I have kept my album properties set to public because there are no secrets in there and I typically move personal photos to another account for storage within a week or two of uploading, but recently I set it to private because I had a couple of weird comments added to some pictures I had not directly shared. I am going to leave it that way until after I remove any stray family and personal pictures to another account.

Sponsored