Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
agirlsgirl

Dropping in! :)

agirlsgirl
15 years ago

Hi! I havent been around much due to computer issues,I seen Kathy fell victim also. A GW buddy is trying to help me out with this today,hopefully we will have success! :) We added a second computer,therefore that gave me my own hard drive,well,I decided to clean it out and defrag,well I apparently deleted something that was needed and cannot use it! :O So I am stuck with this other computer that I havent had time to install anything on!

Anyway,on the bright side I have really got alot done here! I am just about finished planting out and have very little digging left to do until fall. I wish I could post pics,but all of them are on my other computer,and I didnt install the program for my camera on this computer yet! I have alot blooming and alot yet to bloom. My tomatoes have started producing and it wont be long before we are enjoying fresh garden maters! Devin and I have been munching on peas for a couple weeks now,I didnt plant nearly enough for a full bushel,so we just snack on them. Peppers are starting to produce too!

I have begun harvesting seeds,also! I am really looking forward to trading in the fall,I will have interesting things to offer this year! Woo-Hoo! I have had no other time for anything seed related,I had no clue how much I would have to do and how many rainy days we would have!

I hope all is well with everyone,I hope to find time to go through some posts soon,I am missing the heck out of you guys,and think of you all often! ttys,Angie

Comments (8)

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

Hi Ang! Glad to hear your garden is doing so well. Hope you get everything going and come on back...

• medontdo
    15 years ago

WOW there's a face/name i havent seen in AGES!!!! LOL i was so wndering about you!! i thoughht maybe your pretty flowers absorbed ya!! LOL or maybe they were much more interesting than us!! HEY maybe they smelled better!! LOL HEE HEE we just dug another bed, and i totally transferred another batch of a bunch of talla's flowering stuff there, cuz she has like many!! LOL that girl has so many pretty flowers!! her fairy's must be so very happy!! LOL she has angie to thank for that, and ann, they sent her tons of stuff, now her buttercups are growing good, as soon as they bloom we will be so happy!! LOL she has 3. Hugs ~Medo

• chrizty
    15 years ago

hope you back soon, we need update pics of the projects you were doing!:)

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Hi Angie,

Glad to see you. Sounds like you are having a great year. Peas yummy lucky you. Mine did not do well. The laurens grape poppy is bloomimg they are great thanks for the seed last fall. Michelle did you get that gh up yet..... Talk to ya both soon. Barb

• medontdo
    15 years ago

its still 1/4 of the way up, hubs has a few days off so i think we are gonna work on it together!! that will be really nice!! if we van past a few things i know i can get most of it done except the top! i'm not to fond of heights!! yikes!! LOL
    ~Medo

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

GF...I was thinking you must still be lost in a sea of jugs. Good to see you pop in.

Keep in touch whenever it is convenient...and not b4...hear?

Sue...chemocurl...rbb

• pattygrow5
    15 years ago

Hi Angie,I missed you at all of the plant swaps you would have had a good time we are having one in September maybe you can make that one. I am loving my job at the home depot garden shop.
    Patty

• agirlsgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hey guys! My computer problems have turned into a nightmare! I lost all of my pics when I accidentally over wrote my windows installation!!!!!! Some werent very important but some were,:(! I am trying to find someone that has forensic equipment that maybe can help me out.

On the lighter side,things are going great otherwise. My yard has me very busy. I am also preparing for a yard sale,time to clean out the clutter again. I have been collecting lots of seeds and going through my seed collection preparing for trading,I cant wait,I have missed it terribly! I will be posting pics to share soon. I am also putting together some newbie packages of last years seeds,I have a ton from my garden that I never got to trade or share,and I want to get those babies into the hands of newbies,and of course any oldies that are interested also. I want to get back on track with Sue with the newbie project,that will take some time considering I lost all the info I had saved.
    Well I am off to explore and see what I have been missing,I miss you all and should be back regularly soon! Oh! My email address will be changing,the newest one that most of you have is still good,but the one on my trade page is a goner,so I will be making adjustments there soon! Happy gardening,hugs! :)

Oh and Patty,I REALLY would love to know when this fall swap will be taking place,lmk! :)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH