Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Jlzivney(anyone heard from her)

Posted by debbiep z8 Ga (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 7, 09 at 13:30

Just checking here before I leave a review.Our trade is a month old and no answer to e-mails since I mailed the seeds to her.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Jlzivney(anyone heard from her)

I see the Member Name is Buster123

I'll try emailing them and point them to this post, asking if everything is all right.

Sue...rbb

o
RE: OOPs...

I meant to say Member Name busterb123.

Sue

o

Hi all,
I am so sorry that it has taken so long to reply! I lost me grandmother and my aunt with in a week and found out yesterday that my uncle has past. And also had surgery to have bone removed from my jaw in between. Its not that I didnt want to answer but I have been very busy with all this. I send your seeds along time ago so I dont know what happened to them but if you remind me of your addy and what you wanted I will resend them!!! Once again I am sorry I didnt mean for this to be such a mess for you but I will send extra seeds to make up for it!!!
Thanks,
Lisa

o

Lisa,my condolences to you.I never received what you sent but don't worry about it right now.When I see that you are starting back to trading I will e-mail you my address.Debbie

o

Lisa, I'm sorry to hear of your losses and ill health as well. Once you are feeling better, we'll get together on the fruit/vine cuttings and a couple of the seeds I particularly wanted in our trade that were not in the bubble envelope you sent me. Just drop me an email- kathyl.walker@yahoo.com (make sure to put the period after the 'L'. I had sent a couple to you, but had not received a reply.

Keeping you in my prayers *HUGS*

Kathy

o

So, has anyone heard from Lisa recently? I am still interested in the items that she was to have sent me. Would be a good time to get the fruit vine cuttings established before winter.

Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here