Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sassybutterfly_2008

Prayers Please....

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to sorta apologize too for not being too 'chatty' lately, as some of you know my mom has cancer. Well she has been getting weaker and weaker the past few weeks so I find myself at her house daily doing whatever needs to be done or just holding her hand.. We found out on Tuesday that her liver is now 80% covered with cancer and she is literally a bright yellow color (like a jaundiced baby..) She is growing a new tumor in her belly (she just had 2 removed in March that weighed over 12lbs all together..) and the cancer is spreading to her interior stomach lining and up to her lungs.. We got her to a cancer center in Mexico this past week that does things a lil bit differently than they do here in the U.S. They focus more on herbal healing, and positive thinking, inner balance, all that jazz... There's no guarantees of course, but since her oncologist basically wrote her off, this was her last hope. Please keep her in your prayers, her name is Janice.

All this cancer started initially as cervical cancer.. so all you gals go get your yearly screenings.. this is NOT something to play around with! :(

I'll probably be away more than here on GW for awhile, just wanted you all to know I appreciate your kind words and thoughts and I'll pop back in when I can.

Hugs,

Wendy / sassybutterfly_2008

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Landscape Concepts of Fairfax, Inc.
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
Northern VA's Creative Team of Landscape Designers & Horticulturists