Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Photo contest

Posted by carol23 z7NC (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 13, 12 at 14:31

I entered a garden photo contest which I later learned was through Facebook. I am not a Facebook member and most of my retired friends are not as well. That has left me behind in vote count due to lack of the social network.

If anyone is active on Facebook and likes my photo, I would be grateful for you to click " like" and vote for my photo which is the only one representing native plants.

Thank you, and thanks to those who have already voted!

Carol

Photo is :
Viola pedata and Houstonia caerulea

Here is a link that might be useful: garden photo contest

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Photo contest

Hi Carol, I voted. Your pic is really the nicest, imho.

Hopefully a few other 'regulars' here will notice this and also vote.

I see the Houstonia caerulea also goes by the common name of Quaker Ladies. I might have to try and snag a few of those at a friend's house next spring.

Good luck!

Sue

o

Hello Sue,
Thank you for the vote!

I looked at the Houstonia for seed, but I'm too late.

Carol

o

It's a lovely photo, but I am a member of the Facebook Resistance so I can't vote. Otherwise, I would be glad to.
Alana

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here