Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
cant figure ghow to get the bloody-inconvient list setup

Posted by biyu 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 31, 10 at 16:08

can someone help? becides my thinking its a HUGE hassle to click 2 times when only once is needed to get to a trade list (on win and mac i can paste my list easily heack even on my iphone i can paste it!!!!)

so how do i set it up so i can give everyone ANOTHER click to get to my list? (cause ive found maintaining one on a FREE website over 6-7-8 on garden sites easyier for me then if someone asks i can paste a link

also at the fuss of THIS place i hid anything that even LOOKS commertial (tho it bloody well ISNT commertial (this place seems uber ornery

http://earthseedgardens.webs.com/biyusgardentradinglists.htm is the link id like to get up (if you look i do NOT own the domain its a subdomain from WEBS)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: cant figure ghow to get the bloody-inconvient list se

• Posted by brandon7 6b (like 7b now) TN (My Page) on
    Wed, Sep 1, 10 at 23:11

The easiest way (if I'm understanding what you are trying to do) is to post the link in the "Optional Link URL" field that comes up when you add a post? Compose the text of your post and then hit the "Review Message" button. When you do that, you can review your message and ad a link to whatever site you want. It will appear below your post as it does below this post.

You can also post the link on your Trade List Page if you want to.

Here is a link that might be useful: Your List

o

Are you asking how you set up your Trade List, which is a link off of your Member Page? If so, just go to the bottom of any page here and click on the Member Pages link and then choose Edit Your Exchange Lists and go from there.

If you think members mind clicking on My Page link to get to See my Trade List link, then you can just include it in the Optional Link URL box as described above....see your trade list linked below...simply ONE click.

Here is a link that might be useful: biyu's GardenWeb Exchange Page

o

think i got it that look ok?

tthankies ill prolly NEVER need to update it again LOL

o

Looks fine...good job...now that wasn't so bad, was it?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here