Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
medontdo

heirloom seeds etc.

medontdo
14 years ago

i think we are going to start trading for them. that boy of mine **big grin** has decided that he wants to try them because he hears that they are really tasty!! Hee Hee so i guess this fall, i will be trading for them, and planting them in the gh, how interesting!! **big smile** i have one new friend who only plants heirlooms and has givin me a few, so that's a start, but we like tomato's so there will be alot of trading for them and beans, peas, and melons, ohhhh and we must not forget the other vege's now that i am finding that i just might be diabetic, how terrible that my body is deciding that it wants to follow the path of its ancestors!! **sigh** but i'm fighting it anyhow!! WOO HOO!!! i can't believe how supportive that my husband is being!! he usually is not that much, but he has been bringing home the protein and things like that to make sure i am ok!!

and he hasn't been to bad about the stuff i have been wanting to plant!! even though the beds have grown over with that darned grass!! i just got overwhelmed with that stuff after the trip back from oregon and when i seen it, it was so tall i just couldn't even think of all that grass!! that's my bad secret!! **shhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone** **grinn** ~medo

Comment (1)

Sponsored