Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
surgery

Posted by kristlindgren 4 WI (kristlindgren@yahoo.com) on
Wed, Aug 27, 08 at 18:04

I know this is not the proper place to post this, but I had offered a sasbe trade for many people and a lot of them wanted me to post how my surgery went.

So just to let a few of them know, that it went ok, but I am sore and tender in the tummy area and looks like I may get to go home on Sunday.

Kris

gw name: kristlindgren

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: surgery

Kris,

I am glad to hear that your surgery went ok. My thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.

Andrea

o

Wonderful !!!!! I know you will be so glad to be home. Take good care of yourself and dont be afraid to call the hospital with questions if something comes up that bothers you !!!!
Speedy recovery to you!!!

o

Great to hear all went well, Kris. Recovery will be best at home in your own comfy and secure surroundings. Take your time and let yourself heal well.
Sue C

Some flowers for your speedy recovery!

Black Eyed Susans

o

so glad it went good!!:) take it easy.

o

Glad to read your surgery went well. I was hoping you would post regarding it. Hoping the soreness goes away soon.

Becky

o

i just read this, i knew that you were getting this done, and was wondering how it went if ya got it done, i have been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. many ((((HUGS)))) to you!! i will keep you in my prayers!! and that you have a speedy recovery! you sure are one of my dear friends!! ~Medo

o

Dear Kris,
Hope by now you're no longer sore, hope and pray for your recovery to go well and you're up and around soon, take it easy. Best wishes,

Bea

o

Thanks for sharing the good news. Glad you are doing OK! :)

o

Good to see your update. Here's prayers that things continue to go well!

Be gentle with yourself,

DL

o

I'm glad you posted to let us know, too. I didn't want to be too nosy, but was curious. I pray that your recovery is quick and that your life is blessed more because of the surgery. :-)

~Angela

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here