Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
fall sowing

Posted by chrizty 6 PA (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 7, 08 at 22:52

im starting my fall sowing already! lol i cant wait, dug out all the biannual seeds, havent got all of them started but i will")
anyone else started theirs yet?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: fall sowing

Nope not yet! But I have them all in their box just waiting to get in a container! I plan to start them over the next 2 weeks!:)

o

what all are you fall sowing? I'm interested in knowing..."poking through seed box"

o

I want to know too!

I was planning to start my perennial seeds in the 1st part of September and then start my annuals via WS.

Diana

o

Mine will be the hundred million perennials I didn't get a chance to ws. All kinds of stuff!
I still have a box of stuff I need to look up! UGH! And I have already started trading again......what am I doing?....lol...

o

Mine will be the hundred million perennials I didn't get a chance to ws. All kinds of stuff!
I still have a box of stuff I need to look up! UGH!

Me too!...but at least I have NOT started trading...yet...I doubt if there is much I don't already have, that is getting aged in the seed box...sigh...too many seeds...too little time and energy.

Sue

o

lol well i dont have a box full! i wish lol
i have for fall sowing
black eyed susans
cone flowers purple
holly hocks single light pink-to-dark purple mix
holly hocks single pale yellow
hollyhocks doubles mix
foxgloves pink n purple
sweet williams
honesty money plant
i do have some perennials to start yet:)
columbines
dames rocket
grape hyacinth
iris
tulipa tarda
i so want to winter sow my annuals this year.

o

I will be starting flowering cabbage and pansies in about two weeks when I get back from galavanting around the country with my daughter. I am so thankful that it will begin cooling off soon.

o

"Me too!...but at least I have NOT started trading...yet.."
Oh, but your time will come...lol...:)

o

Hey ladies!
Popping in for a sec.

I've only started HH,digitalis,ornamental cabbages and kales ...last two,getting chewed up by something.

In the veggie garden,I've sewn:
cabbage...edible kind
collards
radishes
beets...dug up by armadillos,gotta re-sew
carrots
cauliflower...once again,gotta re-sew because of stinkin' 'dillos
brussels sprouts...ditto on stinkin 'dillos

P

o

I've never stopped.I started in January and now its August.I figure no need to quit now just finish out the year and start over.Its a cycle!

o

lucky debbiep! lol there are a few annuals i would love to start now but cant cause my zone.
i need to look in to the vegies that are for fall sowing

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here