Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kizzyseeds

My traders - your seeds are coming

kizzyseeds
15 years ago

Hi flower buds,

I'm late mailing your seeds. I've been hospitalized twice in 3 weeks and I'm in the process of moving to a new place.

I don't have time to explain the details.

I have many trades and sase's packed to go, and I have oodles from you guys I haven't had time to open. I have to be completely moved by Monday, so I'm using today to tie up my loose ends trading.

Good Grief! I've sure got my hands full, and not healthy, so after this weekend, I'll not be trading again for a while. I know all of you wish me well, and that does my heart good, but please don't email me, it will just clog up my yahoo and slow me down. After Monday, I won't have a computer anyway, so I'm trying to get around to the email already there.

ALL seeds due to you by trade or sase, will be mailed today! This is my TOP priority today! I'm sorry if this has caused any problems for any of you, but just be thankful you're not in my place!

Here's a list I packed seeds for already:

Iris

Kat/Cuyahoga Falls

Andrea/Jackson

Karen/Pilot Mtn.

Alana/Barbourville

Monica/Durham

Doreen/Red Bank

Diana/Atlanta

Bea/Belle Chase

Here's a list of who I've got packages from, still unopened:

S. Krizinski

Coleen/Snyder

Gerri/Pendleton

William/Cornwall ONT

Angela/Midland

Pam/Maryville

Michelle/Ozark

Trisa/Jacksonville

Lisa/Tewksbury

Diana/Atlanta

Jami/Hiawatha

T. Holland

Debbie/Blackshear

Karen/Pilot Mtn.

Stocker/Merriam Woods

Jackie/Covington

Linda/Avon

Yi Hsieh/CA

Kathy/Galway

Doreen/Red Bank

Michele/Harveyville

I'll try to email each of you by today's end. If you're name isn't here, don't panic, I still haven't gotten around to checking my yahoo.

I'm really sad about my move, but I have no choice.

Sharon

Comments (8)

Sponsored