Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My traders - your seeds are coming

Posted by kizzyseeds Z7b VA (kizzyseeds@yahoo.com) on
Fri, Sep 26, 08 at 9:15

Hi flower buds,
I'm late mailing your seeds. I've been hospitalized twice in 3 weeks and I'm in the process of moving to a new place.
I don't have time to explain the details.

I have many trades and sase's packed to go, and I have oodles from you guys I haven't had time to open. I have to be completely moved by Monday, so I'm using today to tie up my loose ends trading.
Good Grief! I've sure got my hands full, and not healthy, so after this weekend, I'll not be trading again for a while. I know all of you wish me well, and that does my heart good, but please don't email me, it will just clog up my yahoo and slow me down. After Monday, I won't have a computer anyway, so I'm trying to get around to the email already there.

ALL seeds due to you by trade or sase, will be mailed today! This is my TOP priority today! I'm sorry if this has caused any problems for any of you, but just be thankful you're not in my place!

Here's a list I packed seeds for already:
Iris
Kat/Cuyahoga Falls
Andrea/Jackson
Karen/Pilot Mtn.
Alana/Barbourville
Monica/Durham
Doreen/Red Bank
Diana/Atlanta
Bea/Belle Chase

Here's a list of who I've got packages from, still unopened:
S. Krizinski
Coleen/Snyder
Gerri/Pendleton
William/Cornwall ONT
Angela/Midland
Pam/Maryville
Michelle/Ozark
Trisa/Jacksonville
Lisa/Tewksbury
Diana/Atlanta
Jami/Hiawatha
T. Holland
Debbie/Blackshear
Karen/Pilot Mtn.
Stocker/Merriam Woods
Jackie/Covington
Linda/Avon
Yi Hsieh/CA
Kathy/Galway
Doreen/Red Bank
Michele/Harveyville

I'll try to email each of you by today's end. If you're name isn't here, don't panic, I still haven't gotten around to checking my yahoo.

I'm really sad about my move, but I have no choice.
Sharon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My traders - your seeds are coming

*hugss* to you hon.. sending you positive energy and prayers for your health and financial situation!

~Wendy / sassybutterfly_2008

o

• Posted by gnomey 7b SC zip296 (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 26, 08 at 11:18

Sharon, I'm so sorry you're having health problems and having to move on top of that. Take care of yourself as top priority.. the seeds will keep!

Gerri

o

Hi Sharon, I wrote you an email but also posting here. Take your time and get well first, seeds can wait.
Sorry about your move, hope you will be able to take your plants w/you...if not, can help out w/more in the spring.

Make your health the #1 priority....Karen

o

Hi Sharon, sorry you're having health problems and have to move, hope you have enough help, take it easy, we'll trade another time, you take care of yourself.
Didn't send you seeds , didn't have your address, thought you'd wait, so kind of you to do so much, many thanks, big hugs and well wishes,
GB-Bea

o

Does anybody know - if I sent Sharon seeds to the address she gave me and it turns out to be her old address, will they be forwarded to her new place at no extra charge like they do with letters? She gave me the address on 09/26 but no indication of whether that's where she was going to, or where she was at the time. I'd like for her to have the seeds she was looking for. Thanks in advance for any advice. :]
Terri

o

Sharon,

In case you do get to a computer. I am so sorry that things are not going well for you now. Hopefully this is a new start and you are on the mend. Wishing you the best and piece of mind.

Linda

o

if I sent Sharon seeds to the address she gave me and it turns out to be her old address, will they be forwarded to her new place at no extra charge like they do with letters?
Yes, they will forward all First Class Mail, if she has filled out the forwarding address form for them. There is no additional charge for it.

Sue

o

Thanks for the info, Sue! I was hoping that would be the answer. :]

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here