Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm alive!

Posted by kizzyseeds Z7b VA (kizzyseeds@yahoo.com) on
Mon, Sep 1, 08 at 11:13

Hi flower buds, I apologize to all of you and thanks for worrying about me. All I can say, without too many details, is that my world caved in. I was in turmoil for about 6 months due to health and family problems, and had to leave home for a little while. I didn't have access to a computer or many of my belongings, including seeds.

Things still aren't as they should be, but I am picking up the pieces and I want to make it up to you traders who've been waiting on me. If I owe you seeds, plmk. I will find our old emails and get them mailed to you this week. If you'd rather peek at my new list, that's fine too.

I'm really touched that I found the post here asking about me. Those of you who've known me over the years, know I would never think of not completing my trades. I owe so much to all of you:)

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, to all you wonderful gardeners and traders. Please let me put things right, and understand I couldn't help my circumstances.

your flower bud,
Sharon(kizzyseeds)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm alive!

Glad your back and all is well Sharon!!!

o

• Posted by bakemom z6 Central Ohio (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 1, 08 at 12:47

Need seeds for trades etc? plmk

o

Hi Sharon,
glad to see you back ((HUG))

o

Sharon, I am SOO glad to see you back ! I hope the future holds better things for you ! (((hugs)))

We sure missed ya ! WELCOME HOME !

o

If you need anything,there is a whole bunch of us here for you! :)

o

Glad the crisis is over and you are OK!
I just posted positive feedback for you on Rate & Review.

Your stephanotis seeds you sent me in '06 are now a mature viney carpet gracing my neighbor's fence with glorious garlands of fragrance.

I wound up living in a condo, with insufficient sunny space to plant the 6 vine seedlings, so I engaged in 'guerilla gardening' (sorta.) I convinced a local resident to 'adopt' em.

She gets valuable fragrant landscaping perennials, and I get to smell the perfume every evening when i walk my doggie past her home. :)

o

Good seeing you back Sharon, well wishes to you and of course wish I could give you a hug with a bouquet of flowers, but if you need seeds let me know. Take good care.

knowing how appreciated it can be feeling better at home,
Bea

o

Hi Sharon so glad you are back, ha me too, boy life can surely throw you curves some times, any thing you need just email me see what I can do for you, Lisa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here