Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Brief Intro - Newbie Veronica

Posted by veronica_p8 6/7 Pittsburgh (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 6, 10 at 17:55

Hi everyone,

I've been reading this forum on and off for several weeks. This is my first year of gardening, almost exclusively vegetables, but I'm looking to expand to flowers and more exotic veggies for next year.

I have saved some seeds from a few very cool perinnials I have and from some of my exotic asian veggies that i'd love to trade. I'll update my profile to include what I have and would be happy to exchange with folks.

I live in Pittsburgh, so that's zone 6 or 7, depending on who you ask, but I hope to build a greenhouse in the next couple of years because I'm the kind of person who now has avocado and mango seeds as well as fenugreek (indian spice and herb) growing on my back patio at the moment.

I've caught the bug. :)

Hope everyone is having an enjoyable holiday weekend, and I look forward to trading with you.

-Veronica

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Brief Intro - Newbie Veronica

Welcome, Veronica. This is a great place to be~you'll meet many extremely nice, generous, knowledgeable people here. Have fun. Perhaps we can trade in the future!

o

Thanks, Jaynine :) I'm so excited! I put my first two padded envelopes in the mail today to kind and generous people who have offered to share their seeds. :)

I would love to trade with you in the future :) My stock is currently low, but I am hopeful!

-v

o

Hi Veronica!

I think it's great that you joined GW and are introducing yourself.

If I might give one piece of advice, it's that you tell us more about yourself on your Member Page. It doesn't have to be anything really personal, just a few facts that allow other members to know you better and feel a connection. We just want to know a little bit more about Veronica.

You have a really great beginning on your trade list.

I'm happy you joined.

Kate

o

Thanks, Kate :) Done. However, paragraph spacing didn't seem to take, so, sorry if it's a tight read :(

I'm happy to be here :) Thank you for your welcome.

-v

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here