Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
facebook anyone???

Posted by wenders67 5 (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 8, 09 at 2:38

if you just don't have the time to play alot of the games-go to - gardenwebers grow together
we can share our storys and photos on there while we are waiting for another page to load(VERY UNDERSTANDABLE with DIAL UP)LOL!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: facebook anyone???

Sorry...after time here at GW (I have a lot of favorite forums), and gardening, and trying to keep up on emails, I don't have time to read or post much of anywhere else.

Why not share stories here where everyone can read and enjoy?...the same goes for pics.

Or one could post them to the Galleries linked below.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Galleries

o

Got to agree with Sue.

Just not enough hours in the day to get all the work done that needs to be done, take care of e-mails, business, and posting on the forums here at GW and elsewhere.

The last thing I need is to add another location on the web to read or post too.

I don't understand the reason for going to a social network site to post pictures of our gardens, plants etc.

We are already here on GW, why move to another location to do the same thing?
Doesn't make any sense to me.

Fran

o

i like it there!! i have my family and all my other friends who arent associated with gw that go there. they have cool games, which i have yet to get into, and you can actually chat with people, which i dearly love!! **big smile** ~medo

o

I'm on FB. Have a BUNCH of siblings,DD and grandkids just moved to San Antonio so it's a great way to keep up with everybody.I just joined because of my nagging little sisters so I've only posted pictures of grandkids so far.

Peggy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here