Space Shuttle Seeds

Posted by dickiefickle 5B Dousman,Wi. (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 1, 09 at 2:41

check these out on ebay .they're a little pricey

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Space Shuttle Seeds

they must be kidding ... I guess a little bit of history..blah, blah, blah

We could package seeds in tin foil and emboss it with something clever.

woodstock seeds!

Maryann

o

I about fell off my chair. I had to lean closer and make sure if there was a decimal point in there somewhere. These better grow green aliens for that price.
Tammy

o

pretty cool tho!

o

not so rare for that price when an article by parks says they gave away 300000 seed packets given away to schools for this project. hers the link

http://www.parkseed.com/gardening/GP/gatepage/seeds-in-space

also this link states nothing was changed on the seeds. so basically the only difference is they went to space and came back. not worth it to me unless they start glowing green at night. hehe

o

"Buy it now." Haha =)

Wow, and I got cinnamon basil seeds originating from that program in a trade last year (sent to me by a teacher)... I guess I really got a bargain!

o

Aw... I misunderstood. I wanted to grow my OWN SPACE SHUTTLE!

Back to the drawing board.

Kate

o

They rejected my $2 offer

o

Only 20 days left and wow, it even has free shipping!
jim_6b

o

"they rejected by $2.00 offer".

Don't feel bad Jim, They rejected my $2.50 offer too.

we should keep an eye on it and see if anyone is really willing to pay for those seeds. LOL

Fran

o

Well, I finally had to go and see what this is all about.
Ebay auction linked below, and seeds are listed as Buy it Now for 1 MILLION Dollars! Yikes!

Very interesting. The seller has 100% rating and a few other unusual things. Do you suppose he posted those and at that price to get exposure as a seller? If so, it has worked.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Space Shuttle Challenger & Columbia Flown Tomato Seeds on Ebay

o

Holly wow I thought I did not read it right either,,,not even if I had it would I buy it,,,thanks for the posts I showed it to my daughter,,she was amazed too.thanks again Lisa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here