Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Please forgive me!

Posted by skblueyes z8WAState (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 31, 09 at 11:06

I had e-mails from people who sent me seeds and some I needed to send seeds too. I have been out of town staying with my daughter. Her mother-n-law was rear ended by a semi truck and she is in critical condition in ICU. She was paralyzed! I had been staying there to help out while my daughter and her husband was at the hospital. Now I don't remember who I needed to send seeds or envelopes too. I know I should have wrote it down, but didnt think about it till I was gone. Anyhow to anyone who sent me seeds thank you!!!! You don't know how much they mean to me. Let me know who I owe seeds or envelopes too. God bless!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Please forgive me!

Hi skblueyes,

Bumping this back up to the top.

I'm sorry to hear of the accident and awful misfortune. Under the circumstances I hope things are some how working themselves out.

Thanks for posting...good idea.

Take care and come see us when you can.

Sue...resident busy body

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here