Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chemocurl

I love my local PO folks!

Last night I packed a big ole box of bulbs and stuff to go out today. I used the Click and Ship and paid the postage on line and scheduled the pick-up for today, along with the Scan Form. When it was getting quite late this afternoon and my package had not been picked up yet, I went down to the box to see if possibly there was any of todays mail in it.

Yes, the mail had run, yet my package had not been picked up. I called the PO and asked to speak with the person in charge. He told me that my pick up sheet had not printed this AM, as he was the one who got them off the printer. I asked if there was any way that anyone could come and pick my box up, as it was perishable, I could not leave, and I was hoping that it would be delivered by Sat.

He drove out here himself and picked it up. He agreed that it showed being scheduled for today and agreed to let someone know of the problem that it can hopefully get corrected.

Going forward, whenever I have a box scheduled to go out, I will additionally leave a note in the box and the flag up for my carrier, in the event that there are anymore printing problems.

I was just thinking I should maybe take those great folks a nice box of candy, before there is so much over the upcoming holidays. All of the local PO folks I have ever had any dealings with were always very competent, conscientious, and courteous. They are all a really great bunch of workers.

I know I often complain a lot so I just had to share this good deed done here locally.

Sue

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County