Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need Address for Grovespirit

Posted by containerted 7b NE of Atlanta, G (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 23, 08 at 12:28

I also posted this on the other half of this forum.

There are a few of us over on the Round Robin Forum in the New Dozen/Dozen swap who would like to send Iris some of the seeds she had asked for. Our problem is that we need an address to send to. We thought it might cheer her up a bit to get some early Christmas presents. If anyone here could Email me and give us a mailing address, it would be greatly appreciated. We all want her to get well and rejoin her "other family" out here on the web. She's in our daily prayers for a quick rebound from her current medical issues.

Please help us.

Ted

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need Address for Grovespirit

Ted,

I'd suggest you going to the Rate and Review Forum, checking her review thread, and then privately emailing some of the members who have had more recent trades with her.

Here is a link that might be useful: Rate and Review Forum

o

Chemocurl, Been there and already done that too. This was on a fast track and the mission has been accomplished.

Ted

o

That's a nice gesture Ted. Sent you an email.

o

Hey Ted....I am swamp with emails right now BUT If you, or someone else would want to post a wish list for her on the secret santa swap....we could ALL be sending to her..

Id love for this to happen , if someone could help me post a list for her !!

Then we could send her some holiday cheer !!

Kym

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here