Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Robin - Need4Seed

Posted by booberry85 z5NY (becky@leadsafe.us) on
Fri, Nov 6, 09 at 13:06

Has anyone heard from Robin from Need Seed lately? I lurked on the Yahoo forum she has set up for Need 4 Seed today. People said that she & her family were having health problems.

Robin, please take care of yourself & your family. We miss you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Robin - Need4Seed

Hi booberry,

I see her actual GW name is marbles_n_the_garden. Have you tried dropping her an email ? I know the GW email system has not been too dependable for some time. A search on her name shows she was being looked for, and was found in Mar 2009.

I'll try dropping her an email (leaving the GW email system out of it) and ask that she report in here.
I lost touch with a GW cyber friend earlier this year and was very concerned until I finally heard from her that she was all right.

Sue...rbb

o

Thanks so much Sue! I haven't seen her name in some time here. I seem to remember having trouble emailing her last year through GW email. I'm trying to do a little leg work for a swap. I did a seed clean out swap last year, where a lot of seeds were donated to Need 4 Seed.

o

You're welcome Sweetie!

o

Hello,
Thank you all for your concern. Need 4 Seed will be running again this year. I will gladly accept any donations, or trade for seeds for those who cannot afford them.

As for me, the last several months or so have been some of the most difficult of my life. I am trying to get back to something more normal now, and nothing would help me more than to help others. Right now, I need to be occupied, and sorting and packaging seeds, and putting together care packages would be just my speed.

Please feel free to contact me at Robin_282 with @yahoo.com at the end. I type it that way because sometimes actual links or e-mails do not post properly.

Thanks again for caring, and if you haven't joined Need4Seed yet, please do. Anyone interested in the project can join--even if all you'd like to do is observe. Send me an e-mail; I'll send an invitation.

Garden Web has some great people...that's for sure.
Warmest Regards,
Robin

o

Aloha Robin, Glad to see u posting again! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here