Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
FW Message From Karyn1

Posted by bill449 7 (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 17, 08 at 13:41

Hi,
I'm sorry but don't know when I'll be able to send your stuff. I don't even know what plants will be alive when I get home. I'm still in the hospital, not doing very well and don't know when I'll be going home. even then I will be severely limited. I'm really sorry about this. i don't know if I'm supposed to be sending to anyone else or not. if somebody says they are waiting for something from me please give them my apology.
karyn

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: FW Message From Karyn1

Bill, please tell Karyn I'm sad to hear this, to have faith and be strong, send her my love and prayers, she's kind, caring and generous, thank you for letting us know.
Is there a way to send her cards?
Let her know too, I've been planning to put some of her herbs in small pots and keep in the window.
Hope she feels a lot better, it's often looking worse than it is in the beginning.
She can't worry about trades now, tell her when she gets home and feels better I'll send her all my extras.
Feeling well tops all of the things.
Prayers,
GB-Bea

o

I too am sorry to hear that Karyn is not well. She is such a kind person. If you have contact with her, please let her know folks are thinking of her.
Alana

o

Oh yes, I have forward your posts to her. She will be pleased to her from you all.
Thank you all oh so much.
Bill

o

Sending good thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.
Karyn is one of my all time favorite folks here!

Glitter Graphics

Sue...maybe better known as the resident busy body

o

Hi Sue
Yes Karyn is a very nice lady who has helped me a bunch since my membership here oh 8 or 9 months ago, and along with more great folks here on the GW. She will be very pleased to here from you Sue and thank you much.
Bill

o

I heard from Karyn today and she said she felt a little better. She hopes to go home soon to her family.

o

I don't have a trade going with Karyn, but we've traded several times in the past and just want to let her know my thoughts are with her. Glad to read she's feeling better now.

Jeanne

o

Here is hoping for a speedy recovery. Get well soon Karyn.

Kim

o

i knew she has had some problems befor, i just am keeping her in my prayers!! she is just so sweet!! ~Medo

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here