Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fragrant Path Seed Company

Posted by ruthz 8a D/FW TX (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 2, 09 at 16:01

Anybody ever order from Fragrant Path website.
I mailed an order with a money order 6 weeks ago.
I e-mailed an inquiry 2 weeks ago asking to please send my seeds or refund my money.
Thank goodness it was fairly small ($17.00).
Today I sent a second e-mail.
Still no seeds and no reply to my e-mails.
I mailed an order with a personal check the same day to JL Hudson and had my seeds 10 days later.
If this is how Fragrant Path does business, I'm wondering how they continue to stay in business.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Seed Company Review

They haven't been reviewed on the GW Rate and Review Vendor Forum. Another site has a review for them - 24 positive reviews and 2 negative. The two negative don't say anything about not receiving seeds and none of the reviews are recent. You can Google Garden Watchdog and it will come up. I'd book mark the site for future reference when ordering from new sites and also check the GW Rate and Review Vendor Forum. Good luck! Diana

o
RE: Fragrant Path Seed Company

• Posted by ruthz 8a D/FW TX (My Page) on
    Fri, Feb 12, 10 at 17:26

I did receive the seeds with extra's packets and an apology a week or later.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here