Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
SOme People

Posted by medontdo 5b Ks (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 27, 09 at 18:46

ok, i'm not mean by nature, but some people just get my goed or how ever you spell that. one person we have spoken of, of course Diane you know, i really do wish we could get rid of them. i just spoke with another of my friends, this individual also managed to get her for a major amount of pkts of seeds. this individual seems to choose who they want to trade with, just enough to keep on the "iffy" side, or to make it look like people could be lying, i guess it bothers me because at the bottome of their email it makes them seem as if they are something they clearly are NOT. not a true person would do that. ohhhh heck, they make it seem as if they are christian, and they clearly are not, so it makes all of us christians look bad. that is just really bad!! i just wanta reach thru and spank them really hard!! ok, now i'm done. :') and i wish they'd put a rate and review link on the seed and the plant exchange page. actually i wish they'd do that on all the pages where there wasexchanges. But especially the two for seed and plant. :') NOW I"M DONE!! LOL ~medo

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: SOme People

Feel better now? LOL
Just yankin yer chain...trying to get yer goat..He-he!

P

o

yes, i do feel much better! sometimes you have to just have to get some things off your chest. ya know?? LOL and then i feel so much better, like same ol me! **big ol smile** ~medo

o

Medo, I totally understand how you feel. I'm really sick of a few people on this site too, but I've decided that I'm not going to let it bother me anymore. I can only do so much. Hopefully others will read the R&R before they trade with someone. Anywho, I've been going through seeds all day and I'm beat. I'm going to get away from this laptop soon and spend some time watching television. Not my favorite thing to do, but it's a no-brainer and I kind of need that right now!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here