Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
medontdo

SOme People

medontdo
14 years ago

ok, i'm not mean by nature, but some people just get my goed or how ever you spell that. one person we have spoken of, of course Diane you know, i really do wish we could get rid of them. i just spoke with another of my friends, this individual also managed to get her for a major amount of pkts of seeds. this individual seems to choose who they want to trade with, just enough to keep on the "iffy" side, or to make it look like people could be lying, i guess it bothers me because at the bottome of their email it makes them seem as if they are something they clearly are NOT. not a true person would do that. ohhhh heck, they make it seem as if they are christian, and they clearly are not, so it makes all of us christians look bad. that is just really bad!! i just wanta reach thru and spank them really hard!! ok, now i'm done. :') and i wish they'd put a rate and review link on the seed and the plant exchange page. actually i wish they'd do that on all the pages where there wasexchanges. But especially the two for seed and plant. :') NOW I"M DONE!! LOL ~medo

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Designing Beautiful, Sustainable Homes in Columbus