Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ollierose

Posted by jaynine 5 CT (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 18, 08 at 21:27

anybody know what happened to ollierose?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ollierose

Someone emailed me recently asking if I knew anything of her whereabouts, which I didn't. I understood the member to say that she had finally heard from her and found out ollie had been quite busy, and had not been checking her emails real regularly. All was well though, so if you are emailing her, just give it some time, or try again.

Hopefully things will slow down for her here soon, that she can stop by and be more of a 'regular' here once again.

Sue...resident busy body

o

She is good,very overwhelmed with a few things! I talk to her regularly and will email her a link to this thread! ;)

o

Hi everyone,

I've contacted everyone that I have open trades with. Please feel free to email me if I've left anyone out.

I apologize for my absence lately. I have been pretty overwhelmed personally and professionally recently, but I'm hoping things are finally starting to settle down.

I need my seed fix! LOL

Diana

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here