Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted; Asarina scadens snow white

Posted by wantonamara 8bTx (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 10, 08 at 0:06

I would like to get some Asarina scandens snow white I have the following to trade- Poppies(red, purple hungarian bread, white prickly), silver leafed sunflowers, bush sunflowers,thelasperma filifolium,eve's necklace, texas mountain laurel,calyophalous,lance leafed coreopsis, tall purple campanula,scutelaria wrightii, false red yucca, Texas green eyes, Oenethera rhombipetala ,Oenethera macrocarpa, hollyhock,Nolina linheimerii, Desert willow, yellow columbine,Dittany of Crete,Eupatorium Gregii, Eupatorium Havananse, Eupatorium coelestinum,Big bend snapdragon ( Asarina Scandens Purple) vine, Pink snapdragon vine (Maurandella antirrhinifora), hyacinth vine, Cardenal vine, Dalea aurea, Blackberry lilly, pavonia lasiopetala, red amaranthe,Love lies bleeding, pony tail amaranthe, Thai celosia, gomphrena, Salvia regla, salvia roemeria,Salvia englemanii, Salvia azuria grandiflorous, Salvia texanus, alamo vine,Pentsemon supurba, echenacia purpuria, Pride of Barbados, double yellow datura , white D. meteloides, inland sea oats, muhlenbergia linheimerii,Muhlenbergia capilaris, Standing cypress flower . (Ipomopsis rubra), and more.goldenleafed tansy. I could be talked out of a few baptisia australious. You can email me from my page._ mara

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted; Asarina scadens snow white

Hi wantonamara,

Welcome to The Seed Exchange.

You have posted to the Conversation side of the seed Exchange. All trades and offers of seeds for postage are posted to the Discussion side of the Seed Exchange.
The link to Discussions is found just above the list of threads. You will likely have better trading luck if you repost your post there.

Also...You might want to list what you have to trade on your Member Trade list, so you don't have to type it with each trade post you start. You can then also add seeds to it, or remove them when they are no longer available.

You can build your trade list by clicking on the Member Pages link found in the green banner at the bottom of every page, and then choose Edit your Exchange list

Happy Trading!

Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here