Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
alwaysagarden

Looking for sassybutterfly_2008

alwaysagarden
15 years ago

Hey Wendy,

just wondering where you are!!? We set up a seed trade a month ago. My seeds have been sent out to you long ago and have wondered if you received them. I've written you 3 emails but have had no reply. Still waiting on the Clarkia (mountain garland) and Texas bluebonnets. Hope all is okay, please let me know.

Cindy

Comments (10)

• jaynine
    15 years ago

I heard from wendy in early november. a family member was ill at the time. i, too, hope all is well with her and her family.

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Wendy has contacted a couple people. After her mother passed away a few months ago, they were moving and her son became ill again and was back in the hospital. This happened twice while they were in the process of moving. Everything is better now, last I heard, but they're waiting to get the internet connected at her new home. She borrowed a friend's PC while she was visiting to let us know. She should be contacting everyone in the next few days. I believe the company was due to be there to connect her house sometime this week.

I'm sure she'll contact you soon, and thanks for being patient with her. She's been through a lot lately.

Kathy

• alwaysagarden
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Jaynine and Jaleeisa,
    Thanks so much for filling me in. She has alot of wonderful comments from other gardeners that have done trades with her on the rate and review forum,so I knew something had to be wrong. I appreciate both of you so much for letting me know her circumstances at this time. I sure hope things get much better for her and her family, I wish her the best. As far as the trade is concerned I am in no hurry to receive the seeds. Seeds can wait, your family and health cannot.
    Blessings to you ladies for your help.

Cindy

• token28001
    15 years ago

I'm pretty sure I have a trade open with her as well. If she still wants the seeds, I'll scoop some back from my own supply if I have them.

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

I have an open trade with sassy too, she said that she was moving and would send my end when she got settled in. I'm sure that she"ll send,she's probably just busy getting settled.

Lisa

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

I too have an trade open with sassy. Have written several times she responded to one...but the address was different than what she told me originally and it was too late to change it as it was on the way. She said she would send someone to pick up the package...but it was live plants and I'm so worried that they didn't survive. She told me about her little one being ill...that's just aweful :( I feel so bad....can't even begin to imagine what she's going through. Hope to hear soon. Hope all is getting better Wendy....our prayers are with you.

• medontdo
    15 years ago

OHHH NOOOOO!!! what's wrong with the little one?? :'( i hardly ever get to this side anymore, but i thought i'd check it out, i have a friend who was wondering about wendy, and i knew that iris was in the hospital from befor, but i didn't know about wendy and all. just so much going on!!
    many ((((HUGS)))) Wendy and give that little one Hugs from us!!! ~Medo we'll be praying for him and you

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Thanks so much to all of you! I will be in contact w/ each of you by this weekend. I just got the internet going here at the new place day before yesterday. Yes, Josh has been in the hospital for TWO different stays at over a weeklong each... and in between we moved. It has been one insane month... I just got into my email and have over 800 emails to filter thru... thanks to good ol' freecycle mostly..lol but I will get to each of you by this weekend. I apologize for the delays but while at the hospital and w/ no internet.. I was sorta stuck! Thanks to all for your prayers for Josh, he's not 100% yet, but is doing better... might be another surgery on the horizon, but we'll see..

Again thanks for the well wishes and the understanding! I'll be in touch by this weekend when I filter thru everything!!

Thanks,
    Wendy

• token28001
    15 years ago

The important thing is taking care of you and yours. We'll take care of you when you're ready. :)

• medontdo
    15 years ago

thank goodness your back and ok!! give that little one hugs!!
    Hugs ~Medo many prayers your way!!

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida