Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Not sure.....

Posted by heatherbon IN 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 30, 08 at 12:04

Not sure if I need to explain or not. When i joined things were great i was making trades and friends then technical and personal reasons prevented me from completing trades. I feel that i may owe some a apology this year has been a hard one for our family as it has been for lots of people. So to those that i did not complete trades with i hope to make it right with you. Please accept my sincere apology.
Thank you for taking time to read and hopefully allowing me to redeem myself.
Heather

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Not sure.....

I see you have 3 nice reviews at The Rate and Review Forum with no negative posts. Maybe you don't actually owe anyone anything, or if you do, they will see/find your post here and give you a chance to make things right.

I usually have so much going on, I'm afraid I'll just forget something I have committed to, and that the member will fear sending a 'reminder' email asking about things.

I'm behind right now on commitments, so had best get them taken care of, on their way, and off my mind.

Try not to concern yourself too much over the past, and just hope that if you owe anyone anything they will speak up now. It was sweet of you to post a sincere apology here publicly.

Sue...resident busy body who has not heard of any trades gone bad with you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here