Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
the winner of the winter story contest is...

Posted by kms4me z4 MN (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 21, 08 at 12:16

The contest results were very close. Several of our contestants received second place votes which indicates we had some really good stories contributed. A few of the entries received first and second place votes. BUT one person received two first place votes, and that person is:

WENDY, AKA SASSYBUTTERFLY!

Congratulations to her and thank you to all of you who shared your stories. Thanks to Ronnie, Angela, Sue, and Remy who helped judge the stories.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Kate

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: the winner of the winter story contest is...

excellent choice! it cracked me up..."L"

o

oh Wow! THANKYOU THANKYOU everyone! I must also extend a special thankyou to that nut-tossin' squirrel! lol

This is very cool! *doin' the happy dance!!*

:)
~Wendy / sassybutterfly_2008

o

Congrats Wendy!!!

o

OMGosh! I am even MORE excited now that I've had the chance to look up those seeds! WOW!! THANKYOUUUUUUUUU!!!! I am just thrilled!!! :)

~Wendy

o

Way to go Sassybutterfly, congrats for your win! There was a segment on our news about a purple squirrel. He really was purple! Apparently he had eaten parts of an ink cartridge that turned his skin purple. As I was watching the piece, I thought about your squirrel, imagining a colored squirrel chunking nuts at you. LOL.
Vickie

o

Wendy,

Congratulations

and thanks to all who entered. I was pleasantly entertained by them all.

Sue.........

o

Wendy,

I am glad you like the selection of seeds. When I started the contest I wanted to offer several tempting things in hopes of getting great stories, and I think the results speak for themselves.

I am hoping that someone else will start a new contest...

Kate

o

Wendy,

Your story is great! I can't wait to share it with my kids. Thanks for telling it and congrats!

Onycha

o

• Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 22, 08 at 20:44

Congrats Wendy! : )

I enjoyed all the stories. I hope someone does a contest again.
Remy

o

Congrats!:)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here