Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Neatherlands free seeds for your seed site here

Posted by mastergarder2003 5 MI. (homegardenbon0@aol.com) on
Tue, Dec 13, 11 at 18:06

Hello I just did a swap with this site you have to click on English and email here after you look at her list and type what you have to trade her with what you want from her list,if I can figure it out you can. ha. It was fun and she has cute pic. of each pak. I shared some things I thought she would like to share with other gardeners. Please dont email me, but here is her email.
www.freewebs./belevenissen-van-een-tuinkabouter
Enjoy Happy to pass a good swap along to others.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Neatherlands free seeds for your seed site here

Bon i am not getting anything when i go to that site

www.freewebs./belevenissen-van-een-tuinkabouter

any other clues to find it? Ric

o

look here!

Here is a link that might be useful: seeds

o

Ric sorry I sent you a email of the site and Thank you Aqua, for putting a site here on your page to go directly to the site. I just finished another swap today of 40 pak of my seed for 40 paks of her seed all free you pay your own shipping. cost me 6.00 to mail but I gave her lots of stuffed env. to share. Here seed paks are smaller but nice picture on them love her varietys. enjoy everyone.Bon. Tell here Bonnie sent you.

o

Ric thank you for letting me know you had a trade with them too, only 25 cents a pk. but I like free and trading pak for pak like on the Gw web here. I have traded with the site Aqua put above it says SEEDS. 3 times now.
The paks are in another lang. but you can google the flower. I stick with Gw for most all of my seed trading. Glad to share the other nice site.Hope others are able to enjoy I like to learn of free exchanges to help others.Bon

o
Netherlands seed site (Tuinkabouter)

I too, have swapped seeds with Garden Gnome (Tuinkabouter)--she has an outrageous list of goodies and I've had excellent germination rates with her seeds. I highly recommend anyone with a serious interest in seeds to check out her site.

o

Thank you Seedmoney I love there site too. I can't wait to see if the Tree Peony seed I got germinate's in the spring. I only got 2 lg seeds but what a find a yellow tree peony. She will swap pak for pak. If you have somethings she don't have already. Just give them a list of what you have that is not on there list, she has. Bon.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here