Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Childrens Books with name Sophia

Posted by love2gardennc z7b NC (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 30, 08 at 18:28

I am expecting a new grandbaby this week and am developing an extensive library as I intend to read to her every chance I get. I need childrens books with her name (Sophia or Sophie)in them and I need help. I tried today to search but I did not find anything so I need some one who knows how to search Please!
If you have any books with the name Sophia I will happily trade plants, postage, whatever. Thanks ever so, Les

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Childrens Books with name Sophia

Les, congratulations - try the search below. I am hoping for a niece at the end of January - only have nephews so I want a little girl to spoil.

Also, do you still want the penstemon 'Mystica'? Please send me your address via email if you still want it, have leftovers from wintersowing.

Best, K

Here is a link that might be useful: Childrens books w Sophia in title

o

Congratulations!

There are also Personalized books one can order from numerous sites.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Google search results for children's personalized books

o

My daughter really liked "When Sophie gets angry really, really angry". The storyline was a little wierd but the colors and illustrations were bold and she wanted me to read it over, and over, and over,...
I also recommend Jan Brett's books. Her illustrations are beautiful and she provides little windows on each page previewing what's coming on the next page. Sarah Kate always loved to tell me what was going to be next. Now she is 8 and an avid reader. I'll look to see if I can find the "sophie" book. I may have others. Nik

o

Thank you all so much for the help.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here