Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: sase or trade

Posted by jimryder 5 (jryder@usa.com) on
Thu, Jan 9, 14 at 10:32

I have an over abundance of Asclepias tuberosa, Split Second Morning Glory, and a dark maroon Scabiosa. ( Most likely Black Knight), if any one is interested. Trade or sase. Open to offers. Have a great day!
Tonya

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: sase or trade

I would love to get some of each. Check out my trade list. I would trade two or more of my varieties for a large amount of each of the morning glory and scabiosa, if you have enough.

o

I would like some of your scabiosa. Please check out my list and see if there's anything that interests you.
Heidi

o

I am interested in your scabiosa, milkweed and apricot sprite agastache in exchange for salvia greggii 'navajo', agastache 'honey bee blue' and hellebore.

o

I am interested in Asclepias tuberosa, Split Second Morning Glory. I am getting back to gardening, so I have only Blackberry Lily to offer, or SASE would be great too.

Please let me know which one you prefer.

Here is a link that might be useful: Blackberry Lily

o

Hello. Happy new year! I am interested in your scabiosa and asclepias tuberosa. Thank you for your time.

o

Tonya,
Please check out my"to trade" list and see what we could do for me to get some of your large thornless blackberries. How many are available?
Thank you,
LtlWilli~Rick

o

Hi I would love a large amount of each kind you have. Please check out my list and if you don't see anything you'd like then i'd love to do sase Thank you

o

what seeds are left for sase /

o

Do you have any seeds left for a sase?

o

sending a email. Thanks

o

If you have anything left I would appreciate an email. New gardener so I don't have anything to trade but I am interested!

o

Katyerra- I sent you a message.

madquilter65- You have no email address for me to reply. Email me at
jryder@usa.com. Let me know what your looking for.

I replied to:
becky25msmolly
Summerhouse53
Resol6000
Have not heard back from you three.

Everyone have a great day!
Tonya

o

Just sent u an email and updated my email address, thanks!

o

I too am a newbie gardener, afraid I don't have a thing to trade, but am definitely interested in your kind offer. If you have anything left I would so appreciate an email. Thanks so much. ~ Jen

o

I would love to try the morning glory and scabiosa! I have seeds to trade- check out my trade page. Thanks!

o

Hi again, My account wasn't letting emails go through please message me at :tntserv25@aol.com or you can go through my page now Thank you again, Becki

o

Madquilter65- I sent you another email.

bowler851-I sent you an email.

athalia17-I sent you an email.

becky25msmolly- I sent you an email.

Tonya
:)

o

newbie. sase trade list, please

o

Hi Tonya - would like to trade for your scabiosa; could I send you my list? Doreen.

o

Hi...I'm a newbie. Would love to do a SASE for one or both. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Shannon

o

Just looked at your trade list.
I have Heteroppappus 'Blue Knoll' (aka Chrysanthemum Blue KNoll) two packs 15 seeds each.These seeds originally from park seeds.
If you interested please let me know...
What kind of marigolds you have? I might be interested in some of those.
Sima

This post was edited by Prairie_Sima on Sun, Mar 2, 14 at 23:31

o

Sima,

Sent you an email.
Tonya

o

If you have any left would love to get it in SASE. Dont have any to trade yet.

o

Hi Tonya,

I'd love to get all 3 actually in a trade or sase. Please let me know.

My

Here is a link that might be useful: list

o

Kitabi and BunnyNomNom, I sent you both emails. Thanks!
Tonya

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here