Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hopsncrops1

HAVE: Medicinal Herbs

hopsncrops1
11 years ago

Hello I have a few Medicinal Herb seeds for trade, I am also looking to expand my Seed inventory.
I you have what I don't, I'll be happy to exchange for what I have.

Seeds for trade:

Elcampane, Flax Herb, Spilantus Acmella(toothache plant), Tansy, Dang-shen, She-gan, Lemon Balm, Tenn coneflower, Purple coneflower, Blue Lobellia.

Thanks again.

Comments (9)

• madabouteu
    11 years ago

I have packets from a commercial source of two types of oriental eggplant - Ma-Zu and Fengyan. Both are supposed to be non-bitter. I also have Cassia alata. The Elecampane is of most interest, then the Tennessee Coneflower.

• CarolynNadine
    11 years ago

will send email

• CarolynNadine
    11 years ago

Hi, I am interested in some of your Spilantus Acmella, Blue Lobellia, Flax Herb and Elcampane. Also Tenn coneflower, Purple coneflower If you would email me with what you are interested in, would appreciate.

• cryptid
    11 years ago

It would sure be great and helpful if you could set up your member page so other members can send you email. :)

When you're logged-in to GardenWeb, go to the very bottom of just about any page and click where it says "Member pages". This will take you to your member page options menu, where you'll be presented with the following choices:

-See Your Member Page

-Edit Your Membership Details

-List & Edit Your Journal Entries

-Edit Your Exchange Lists

-Linking to Your Page

-Search for Members

-Search Members Exchange Lists

-Log Out

Click "Edit Your Membership Details"

On the next page that comes up, make sure your email address is typed-in where it is supposed to be, then where it says "Show my email address to:" Click the drop-down and select "Member"

Finally, check the box next to "Allow other users to send you email via forms at our site.", then scroll down to the bottom and click where it says "Save Your Member Profile". Ta-daaa,...you're done!

###

• hopsncrops1
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Profile updated.

Cryptid I thought I would feel out the prospected traders. So far I don't see anything that I'm interested in.

Maybe I should be more specific. I am looking for other Medicinals and or Culinary herbs. No veggies at this time.

This post was edited by HopsNCrops on Sun, Jan 27, 13 at 1:09

• chefconnie
    11 years ago

I would like Flax Herb, Acmella, and Tansy. I have the following if you are interested:

St. John's Wort, Feverfew, oregano, cinnamon basil, lime basil, lemon basil, thyme, parsley, german chamomile, holy basil, and pow pow coneflower. Let me know if you would like to trade.

• ddkcat
    11 years ago

Hi - I have chicory, dill, and lemon balm; would like to trade for your coenflower. Doreen.

• applecrazy
    11 years ago

Hi I would love to trade for some tropical medicinal herbs. If you are interested please send me an email thanks bye check my exchange list

• CarolynNadine
    11 years ago

The only thing I have not listed is Tarragon Seeds and Cilantro,if interested would be interested in your Dang-shen and Elcampane

Sponsored