Onions
Peas
Radishes

Stacy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: have: corn 'peaches & cream'

Hi Stacy,

I'm new to the site, so don't have a whole lot to trade, but today I received a newbie pack from a generous member of the site. It included many duplicate packs and there's no way I'll be able to use all of them. I have extra Jalapenos and Onions. Also, I notice that your list says you're looking for squash. I have some Waltham Butternut Squash, also have some mixed gourds.

I'd be interested in your Borage, Purple Dark Opal Basil, and Genovese Basil, if anything I have is of interest to you.

Thanks,
Erica

o

I have White Icicle Radish, Cherry Belle or Sparkler White Tip radishes I could trade for your peaches and cream corn

o

Hi,
I'd like some of the corn seed...I have three types of onion to offer---
Sweet Spanish Yellow Utah Jumbo
Southport White Globe
White Lisbon Bunching
If these are acceptable, please let me know here, or by email.
Thank you,
LtlWilli..new member

o

OK, I'm out of Corn - Thanks for all the trades! Stacy

o

Stacy--I got my Peaches and creams today, and I am well satisfied with them..Thanks a million.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here