Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Unicorn seed

Posted by shorebill 7b MD EShore (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 17, 13 at 14:50

At this time I DO NOT have anything to exchange,but I am trying to locate a few Unicorn Plant(proboscidea martyniaceae) seeds. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Bill

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Unicorn seed

Here's a link to Garden Web members who are supposed to have this seed/plant for trade:

http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch-search.cgi?string=devil%27s+claw&boolean=and&seedtrade=on&planttrade=on

Here is a link that might be useful: Devil's claw seed

o

Bill, did you work out a trade or manage to get with someone who has seed for this. If not I have some seed I could send. Rick

o

Rick I would very much like a few seeds. Just tell me how you want to work it out.

o

shorebill,

As you have probably noticed, trickster doesn't have a Member Page email link and I just tried to 'email this post' to him, but got a message that he is not set up to receive emails via GW.

It's sad when members are looking to trade or share but have no way of contacting them.

I'd suggest you starting a new thread with WANTED:devil's claw seed Maybe someone will reply that only knows it by that common name.

Sue

o
RE: WANTED:Devils Claw seed

I have nothing to trade, but would like a few Devil's Claw seed,

o

Bill,
my apologies for missing this. I do indeed have plenty of Devil's claw I can share. I will have to check into setting up a Gardenweb e-mail. Send me a message to rickrickman@hotmail.com
Please be sure to add something like Devil's Claw Seeds or whatever in the subject, jusst in case your message gets sent to my junk filter. Rick

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here