Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zapotec_gw

HAVE: Zapotec tomato seeds

zapotec
10 years ago

Will trade Zapotec pleated tomato seeds for Black from Tula, Mexico Midget, Alaskan Fancy, Suncherry Hybrid,San Marzano, Cherokee Purple, or Bloody Butcher Heirloom. Any offer is considered, though we are not interested in common varieties from supermarkets.

This post was edited by zapotec on Sat, Apr 5, 14 at 16:30

Comments (9)

• mamaof2dd
    10 years ago

That's a gorgeous tomato!

I'd love some Zapotec seeds. I don't have what you are looking for in trade. Are you interested in anything else? I do have some beautiful heirloom Rosa Bianca eggplant seeds that might interest you? I have a little bit of about everything else. If there is something I could offer to trade, please let me know :)

• SusieQsie_Fla
    10 years ago

I have some Black Cherry seeds I could share with you. And I'd love to try Zapotec . . .

Susie

• hattichranch
    10 years ago

I have some Black Krim that I'd definitely be willing to send your way for some Zapotec Pleated. Let me know if you're still interested in making a trade.

• pawlow05
    10 years ago

Hi,
    I do not have either of the tomatoes that you want. I do have sheboygan tomato however. Let me know if you would like to trade. If not, I would love to try your zapotec.

Thanks,
    Dan

• zapotec
    Original Author
    10 years ago

We also have Early Goliath, Beefstake, Country Taste Hybrid, and Golden Girl from a 2013 harvest, and mixed bags (Zapotec, Country Taste, Black Krim, etc.) from 2012 harvest tomato seeds. We are interested in heat and disease resistant heirlooms.

This post was edited by zapotec on Fri, Feb 14, 14 at 15:58

• zapotec
    Original Author
    10 years ago

All our plants are fully organic. No pesticides or chemical fertilizers. No diseases.

• tim_the_gardner
    10 years ago

I would like to trade you for some Zapotec seeds. If you are interested in hot pepper seeds - I can trade you the hottest pepper seeds that I currently own: Bhut Jolokia seeds from the NMSU (Pepper Institute). I also have for trade - sitting in front of me at the moment: Dill (Bouquet), Mint, Stevia (this is awesome). If you are interested I can send you some Moruga Scorpion seeds at the end of this season. If they grow, I plan on growing some specifically for seed trades. The Moruga Scorpion seeds came from the same seed provider in California that submitted these seeds to NMSU that set the world record for the hottest pepper in the world. (+2 million SHU's) Let me know.

Tim

• zapotec
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Mixed bags of Zapotec and Country Taste Hybrid (the labels were accidentally removed while the seeds were processed) contain 100 seeds per bag. Both varieties are exceptionally good.

This post was edited by zapotec on Sat, Apr 5, 14 at 16:38

• beachveggie
    10 years ago

I have a limited amount of Tlacolula Pink Tomato and Ananas Noir seeds, do either of those varieties interest you?

Sponsored