Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
brigitterboucher

have: veggies, herbs, flowers for trade/sase

Brigitte Boucher
10 years ago

Hi there! I'm Brigitte--enthusiastic Midwestern gardener and seed trader looking forward to another great season! I'm happy to trade for almost anything I don't have, especially rare and interesting varieties. I will also gladly do an SASE for those who are just getting started.

Check out my trade list:
http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/breerose983

I look forward to hearing from you!

Here is a link that might be useful: Trade List

Comments (32)

• diana333333
    10 years ago

Hi Brigette, I am interested in your onions ( Southport Red Globe). I would like to trade. Please check out my list to see if there if something you would like to trade for.

• ashfarm
    10 years ago

Hi I'm interested in your Kale, Lacinato/Nero di Toscano

• ashfarm
    10 years ago

Hi I'm interested in your Kale, Lacinato/Nero di Toscano

• blackanjel2000
    10 years ago

Hi...I would like your sweet pepper mini belle mix and peas tall telephone. I would like to do the sase since I'm starting out. Thank you.

• Lizzy
    10 years ago

Hi, I sent you an email regarding a trade/sase. I hope to hear from you soon! Thanks so much.

• AJD1221
    10 years ago

Good morning/afternoon Brigitte!

I'm interested in the borage and have some native flowers (Echinacea, blackeyed susans, ironweed, common milkweed), heirloom beefsteak tomatoes and fennel that I could offer up in trade if any of those pique your interest. I can be reached at ajd1221@live.com if so. If not, good luck with your trades and happy gardening!

This post was edited by NKUSigEp on Wed, Jan 8, 14 at 10:30

• ddkcat
    10 years ago

Hi - would like to trade for your zinnias; could I send you my list? Doreen.

• irisnquilt
    10 years ago

Interested in Blue Eyed Grass and Basil! Please check out my list and let me know!

Thanks!
    Kim

• EricaBraun
    10 years ago

Hey Brigitte,

I'm new to the site and just getting started. It's exciting to discover that sites like this actually exist. I would love to get some of your Breadseed Poppy, Celeriac, and/or any of your Basil varieties, if you're interested in helping a newbie out.

Thanks so much for your time!
    Erica

• sweetcheeks31
    10 years ago

Hi,
    I'm just a newbie and I'd love to do SASE if you have these available; carrots, marigolds, basil (any variety), tomato (any variety). Thanks so much!

• Brigitte Boucher
    Original Author
    10 years ago

ddkcat, yes, I'd be happy to trade--feel free to message me with your list!

I believe I've gotten back to everyone else through email, but let me know if you're still waiting to hear back from me.

Thanks, everyone!

• stardrifting
    10 years ago

Hi Bridgitte, I'm in Lawrence, KS, are you close to me? I can't believe you have Soapwort! I have missed having this since I lived in TN. Here is what I'm interested in:

Radishes
    Turnips,
    Onions
    Catnip,
    Soapwort

I don't have a lot of things listed, yet, I'm still working on it. Here is my list so far: http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/stardrifting?24546

• Rollen
    10 years ago

BreeRose983,

I sent you an email with an exchange based on your list. I have the Minnesota Midget Melon, Pak Choi, and a few tomato varieties you may be interested in.

Look forward to hearing from you.

• otefft
    10 years ago

Hi Brigitte,

I am a newbie who just relocated from zone 11 to zone 5 and am so excited to start a vegetable garden. I don't have any seeds to trade and would be so grateful if I could get any of the following for SASE:

Genovese Basil, Cilantro, Tomatillo Verde, Reisentraube Red Cherry Tomato, or Lavender.

Thank you for your time!
    otefft

This post was edited by otefft on Tue, Jan 21, 14 at 10:59

• kilngod
    10 years ago

Hi BreeRose983 / Brigitte,

I am interested in your:
    Parsley Root, Hamburg (2012)

and maybe also
    Zinnias, tall mixed colors
    Onions, Southport Red Globe (2012)
    Radish, mix of White Icicle and Hailstone (2012)

Let me know if you might be interested.
    Thanks,
    Tina / kilngod

Here is a link that might be useful: kilngod's trade list

• PaperFinch
    10 years ago

sent you an email.

• sahmjay
    10 years ago

hello,

i have a variety of perilla seeds. check out my list. intersted in some of your stuff

• reeses3pieces
    10 years ago

I would love to trade for tomato and pepper seeds! I have a few of the ones you want to send. r69n03 @gmail.com

• AJD1221
    10 years ago

Just wanted to leave some positive feedback here for BreeRose983. Thanks for the seeds! :)

• Resol6000
    10 years ago

hi,
    I'm interested in trading or sending you a SASE.
    help me out.
    thanks

• Rollen
    10 years ago

I traded with her as well. I received her portion of our trade very quickly. Nicely packaged and labeled.

• Brigitte Boucher
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks for the positive feedback, Rollen and NKUSigEp--and thank YOU for your great trades as well! (And thanks to EVERYONE I've traded with!)

I believe I've responded to everyone who has written here or sent me an email so far, but if you haven't heard from me, please let me know!

• mamaof2dd
    10 years ago

I'm interested in trading or sending an SASE.

I'm just getting my feet wet with tomatoes this year. I'd love a few of all the varieties you have, especially Violet Jasper.

From your list, I have Straight 8 pickling cucs and Sugar Baby Watermelons.
    I do have more seeds if you are interested, nothing particularly rare though. I also have an overload of fennel if you are interested.

• mamaof2dd
    10 years ago

I found that I also have National Pickling Cucumbers ;)

• jencanyou
    10 years ago

Hello, I'd be grateful for SASE (no more than 10 seeds each) celery, onion, radish mix, sweet pepper, turnip, and any tomato you may have left Tomato, Absinthe, Tomato, Gold Medal, Tomato, Opalka, Tomato, Reisentraube Red Cherry, Tomato, Violet Jasper. Thanks I'll pay extra postage if you have many left.

• ZenYang
    10 years ago

Hi!
    I am interested in your catnip, Sweet Pepper, Mini Belle Mix, and Lavender seeds if you still have any :)
    I have a few interesting seeds up for trade!

• barfussc
    10 years ago

I am just getting started and would love any of your veggie or herb seeds via SASE / paypal & address, Thanks for helping

• madquilter65
    10 years ago

I would love to have anything you have left, starting my own garden this year!

• JulF
    10 years ago

I would love to send a sase. I am pretty new to gardening. I would love to try Basil, Cilantro, Johnny Jump Ups, Snapdragons, and Lavendar. Hopefully one day I can return the favor and send you something in return. Thanks again.
    -J

• djmasturbeat
    10 years ago

sent a pm

• sirmixwell
    10 years ago

Hello Breerose, I would love your lavender snapdragon and calendula I have mint and tomato seeds.

Dwight

• Brigitte Boucher
    Original Author
    10 years ago

PLEASE NOTE: I am now out of trades for the season!

If you're already contacted me, don't worry--I have enough for the trades we've agreed to. I believe I've contacted everyone who has written to me here or sent me a PM. If I missed you, please let me know.

Thanks everyone for some great trades! Happy planting!

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths