Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: veggies, herbs, flowers for trade/sase

Posted by BreeRose983 5a (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 7, 14 at 16:01

Hi there! I'm Brigitte--enthusiastic Midwestern gardener and seed trader looking forward to another great season! I'm happy to trade for almost anything I don't have, especially rare and interesting varieties. I will also gladly do an SASE for those who are just getting started.

Check out my trade list:
http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/breerose983

I look forward to hearing from you!

Here is a link that might be useful: Trade List

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: veggies, herbs, flowers for trade/sase

Hi Brigette, I am interested in your onions ( Southport Red Globe). I would like to trade. Please check out my list to see if there if something you would like to trade for.

o

Hi I'm interested in your Kale, Lacinato/Nero di Toscano

o

Hi I'm interested in your Kale, Lacinato/Nero di Toscano

o

Hi...I would like your sweet pepper mini belle mix and peas tall telephone. I would like to do the sase since I'm starting out. Thank you.

o

Hi, I sent you an email regarding a trade/sase. I hope to hear from you soon! Thanks so much.

o

Good morning/afternoon Brigitte!

I'm interested in the borage and have some native flowers (Echinacea, blackeyed susans, ironweed, common milkweed), heirloom beefsteak tomatoes and fennel that I could offer up in trade if any of those pique your interest. I can be reached at ajd1221@live.com if so. If not, good luck with your trades and happy gardening!

This post was edited by NKUSigEp on Wed, Jan 8, 14 at 10:30

o

Hi - would like to trade for your zinnias; could I send you my list? Doreen.

o

Interested in Blue Eyed Grass and Basil! Please check out my list and let me know!

Thanks!
Kim

o

Hey Brigitte,

I'm new to the site and just getting started. It's exciting to discover that sites like this actually exist. I would love to get some of your Breadseed Poppy, Celeriac, and/or any of your Basil varieties, if you're interested in helping a newbie out.

Thanks so much for your time!
Erica

o

Hi,
I'm just a newbie and I'd love to do SASE if you have these available; carrots, marigolds, basil (any variety), tomato (any variety). Thanks so much!

o

ddkcat, yes, I'd be happy to trade--feel free to message me with your list!

I believe I've gotten back to everyone else through email, but let me know if you're still waiting to hear back from me.

Thanks, everyone!

o

Hi Bridgitte, I'm in Lawrence, KS, are you close to me? I can't believe you have Soapwort! I have missed having this since I lived in TN. Here is what I'm interested in:

Radishes
Turnips,
Onions
Catnip,
Soapwort

I don't have a lot of things listed, yet, I'm still working on it. Here is my list so far: http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/stardrifting?24546

o

BreeRose983,

I sent you an email with an exchange based on your list. I have the Minnesota Midget Melon, Pak Choi, and a few tomato varieties you may be interested in.

Look forward to hearing from you.

o

Hi Brigitte,

I am a newbie who just relocated from zone 11 to zone 5 and am so excited to start a vegetable garden. I don't have any seeds to trade and would be so grateful if I could get any of the following for SASE:

Genovese Basil, Cilantro, Tomatillo Verde, Reisentraube Red Cherry Tomato, or Lavender.

Thank you for your time!
otefft

This post was edited by otefft on Tue, Jan 21, 14 at 10:59

o

Hi BreeRose983 / Brigitte,

I am interested in your:
Parsley Root, Hamburg (2012)

and maybe also
Zinnias, tall mixed colors
Onions, Southport Red Globe (2012)
Radish, mix of White Icicle and Hailstone (2012)

Let me know if you might be interested.
Thanks,
Tina / kilngod

Here is a link that might be useful: kilngod's trade list

o

sent you an email.

o

hello,

i have a variety of perilla seeds. check out my list. intersted in some of your stuff

o

I would love to trade for tomato and pepper seeds! I have a few of the ones you want to send. r69n03 @gmail.com

o

Just wanted to leave some positive feedback here for BreeRose983. Thanks for the seeds! :)

o

hi,
I'm interested in trading or sending you a SASE.
help me out.
thanks

o

I traded with her as well. I received her portion of our trade very quickly. Nicely packaged and labeled.

o

Thanks for the positive feedback, Rollen and NKUSigEp--and thank YOU for your great trades as well! (And thanks to EVERYONE I've traded with!)

I believe I've responded to everyone who has written here or sent me an email so far, but if you haven't heard from me, please let me know!

o

I'm interested in trading or sending an SASE.

I'm just getting my feet wet with tomatoes this year. I'd love a few of all the varieties you have, especially Violet Jasper.

From your list, I have Straight 8 pickling cucs and Sugar Baby Watermelons.
I do have more seeds if you are interested, nothing particularly rare though. I also have an overload of fennel if you are interested.

o

I found that I also have National Pickling Cucumbers ;)

o

Hello, I'd be grateful for SASE (no more than 10 seeds each) celery, onion, radish mix, sweet pepper, turnip, and any tomato you may have left Tomato, Absinthe, Tomato, Gold Medal, Tomato, Opalka, Tomato, Reisentraube Red Cherry, Tomato, Violet Jasper. Thanks I'll pay extra postage if you have many left.

o

Hi!
I am interested in your catnip, Sweet Pepper, Mini Belle Mix, and Lavender seeds if you still have any :)
I have a few interesting seeds up for trade!

o

I am just getting started and would love any of your veggie or herb seeds via SASE / paypal & address, Thanks for helping

o

I would love to have anything you have left, starting my own garden this year!

o

• Posted by JulF none (My Page) on
    Sun, Feb 2, 14 at 21:48

I would love to send a sase. I am pretty new to gardening. I would love to try Basil, Cilantro, Johnny Jump Ups, Snapdragons, and Lavendar. Hopefully one day I can return the favor and send you something in return. Thanks again.
-J

o

sent a pm

o

Hello Breerose, I would love your lavender snapdragon and calendula I have mint and tomato seeds.

Dwight

o

PLEASE NOTE: I am now out of trades for the season!

If you're already contacted me, don't worry--I have enough for the trades we've agreed to. I believe I've contacted everyone who has written to me here or sent me a PM. If I missed you, please let me know.

Thanks everyone for some great trades! Happy planting!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here