Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Gentiana gracilipes, lewisia tweedyi 'rosea'

Posted by kms4me z4 MN (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 9, 13 at 16:38

Commercial seeds. I am looking for something special for these, no annuals or vegetables, prefer rare hardy perennials or will consider trees. Special consideration to primulas I don't have or fresh seed of unique Japanese maples.

Trade only. Please post here.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Gentiana gracilipes, lewisia tweedyi 'rosea'

Take a look at my list and send a pm, I'm interested in the lewisia tweedyi.

o

Still looking to trade.

o

Kate,
I'd be interested in your seeds--especially the lewisia tweedyi rosea and arisaema griffithii. I don't have a lot of new items to trade yet, but maybe you can find something among the older stuff!
Audrey

Here is a link that might be useful: Audrey's Trade List

o

Hello Kate. I have some spectacular Senecio aureus from last years new seed. Golden yellow in mid May and low growing. Let's get together soon.

o

Hi--I would love to try the Gentiana, if the offer still stands. I don't have much you might want, but I do have lots of fresh seeds from a beautiful weeping green laceleaf Japanese maple. Please let me know. Thanks for the offer.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here