Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Have surprise packs of seed for postage

Posted by smitties 5 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 19, 14 at 17:43

I did it again. I did swaps, trades, and harvesting way too much and just don't have the room for all I have. I can send at least 10 packs of seeds for postage. I am requiring 4 stamps and if I can do it for 3, I will send your extra back. You will receive mostly flower seeds but may have a vegie or two included. A padded envelope would be appreciated but if not, I can supply padding. If interested please read the following.......
I will be taking the first 15 offers and then once these are filled, I will post the offer again depending on what is left.

Post here before sending me a message so that other participants can see how many offers have been requested.

Send your postage/envelope to me within five days. I will hold requests for a total of 10 days which gives time for your request to get to me. I in turn, will try to have your seeds mailed within five days of receiving your postage.

Please follow through. Previous offers have had me holding seeds for people who do not follow through when someone else really wanted them.

When making your request, please include your Gardenweb ID so I can match it with the name.

I will email you my address once I receive your personal message.

These surprise packages will be extra from swaps, shared from things I will be planting that I have too many seeds for, harvested from my garden and a few commercial. All will be no older than 2012. Thanks for looking and I hope I can share my garden with you.

Smitties

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Have surprise packs of seed for postage

I'm interested. Sending you an email.

o

I'm interested, I will send you an email.
Thanks,

Karen

o

Tonya and Karen, I sent you a response with my address.

o

I would love to have a surprise.

o

Hello...I am also interested in your great offer..sending an email..if you don't receive through GW system please let me know...it hasn't worked for me a few times..

o

I would love to take part in your wonderful offer and I am sending you an email. Thanks again

o

Hi. I would love to get a surprise package. Sending u an email
Thank you, Becki

o

Hello, I would love to get a surprise package! I'll send you an email, and thank you very much!

o

I would like a surprise package as well please!! where do I need to send a sase? email cmchristopher72165@hotmail.com

o

I would love seeds if some are still available.
FenderLL93@yahoo.com
Thank you! lisa

o

Smitties, I would love to receive a surprise package as well! I have to admit I am a seedaholic. : )

GardenPrincess

o

Hi Smitties! I just moved from Zone 11 and am quite excited to start my new Zone 5 garden. I would love some of your surprise seeds if they are still available. Thank you! Otefft

o

Please, if you want to respond to this offer, you must email me directly through my post. Click on "My Page" through my original post.

I will not be emailing you. I need emails directly from you to keep my records straight. I will be dealing with each of you individually and filling each envelope so it does take some thought to keep everything in order. LOL

I will be posting here for each individual I have received emails from so if you have not heard from me, please send me an email.

Thank you for your time. Margo

Gloria and Elizabeth, I have sent you my address. Thanks for your emails.

Otefft, your post came through very strange. If you have not sent an email, please do so and if you have, please send me another one directly through my page again.

o

Hello, I love surprises.

Thanks
Dwight
sirmiixwell GN
d1lworthonly@aol.com

o

Interested
I sent you an email

o

If you have anything left, I'd like a surprise :0)

Thanks!

o

Gailwill and gardenprincess I have emailed you. Still waiting for emails from

HelenB1949
Becki25msmolly
vegiecrazy22
cmcchristopher
otefft
sirmixwell

o

I would love a surprise package! PM sent :)

o

smitties,

I'm interested as well if you have any seeds left.

smithmal

o

Please include me in your gracious offer. Sending an email. Thanks for your time!

o

PLEASE READ!!!! I am full of offers right now so please do not request any seeds. I will fill the request I have received and if there are still some seeds left, ( which there probably will be), I will post again. Thanks to all that have shown interest. I will be contacting you by the end of the day.

Smitties

o

i have sent a few emails from your page on here and haven't heard back-- not sure if my emails are going through. Please send me your address and I will send out postage. Thank you for your offer take care, Becki

o

Hi Smitties,

I sent you another email directly through your web page. I hope you received it. If not, I would really appreciate if you let me know so I can try to figure out why some emails are coming through (I get the posts to replies) while direct emails from other member are not.

Thank you for your generous offer of surprise seeds for SASE!!!!

Thank you,
otefft

o

I am interested in the surprise seeds offer for SASE.
Please let me know if you have any left.

o

Thanks so much for all the great seeds...I love them all..appreciate it very much...will leave you positive note..thanks again.

o

Thank for all the seeds you sent!
Tonya
:)

o

My seeds arrived today, thank you very much. Nice assortment, can't wait to plant and read up on some of the ones that I don't know about.
Karen

o

nice offer.

I did see the notice, but if there are any remaining seeds after the current people get filled, I would really love to get on the next list.

thanks for sharing so much.

o

Got my surprises today and I love them! Thank you so much, and I hope you have a wonderful growing season!

o

Plants - feverfew, chocolate mint, chocolate ajuga, various cuttings. Postage due?

o

Hi!

I just purchased my first home and am getting started in gardening. I would love any seeds you may have left that should do well in Florida.

I look forward to hearing from you soon so I can send you SASE.

Thank you for your generosity!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here