Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
smitties50

HAVE: Have surprise packs of seed for postage

smitties
10 years ago

I did it again. I did swaps, trades, and harvesting way too much and just don't have the room for all I have. I can send at least 10 packs of seeds for postage. I am requiring 4 stamps and if I can do it for 3, I will send your extra back. You will receive mostly flower seeds but may have a vegie or two included. A padded envelope would be appreciated but if not, I can supply padding. If interested please read the following.......
I will be taking the first 15 offers and then once these are filled, I will post the offer again depending on what is left.

Post here before sending me a message so that other participants can see how many offers have been requested.

Send your postage/envelope to me within five days. I will hold requests for a total of 10 days which gives time for your request to get to me. I in turn, will try to have your seeds mailed within five days of receiving your postage.

Please follow through. Previous offers have had me holding seeds for people who do not follow through when someone else really wanted them.

When making your request, please include your Gardenweb ID so I can match it with the name.

I will email you my address once I receive your personal message.

These surprise packages will be extra from swaps, shared from things I will be planting that I have too many seeds for, harvested from my garden and a few commercial. All will be no older than 2012. Thanks for looking and I hope I can share my garden with you.

Smitties

Comments (31)

• jimryder
    10 years ago

I'm interested. Sending you an email.

• forgetmenot_orlando
    10 years ago

I'm interested, I will send you an email.
    Thanks,

Karen

• smitties
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Tonya and Karen, I sent you a response with my address.

• helenb1949
    10 years ago

I would love to have a surprise.

• gcritters
    10 years ago

Hello...I am also interested in your great offer..sending an email..if you don't receive through GW system please let me know...it hasn't worked for me a few times..

• lovemeflowers
    10 years ago

I would love to take part in your wonderful offer and I am sending you an email. Thanks again

• becki25msmolly
    10 years ago

Hi. I would love to get a surprise package. Sending u an email
    Thank you, Becki

• veggiecrazy22
    10 years ago

Hello, I would love to get a surprise package! I'll send you an email, and thank you very much!

• cmchristopher72165
    10 years ago

I would like a surprise package as well please!! where do I need to send a sase? email cmchristopher72165@hotmail.com

• gibsongirl74_gw (zone 6 CT)
    10 years ago

I would love seeds if some are still available.
    FenderLL93@yahoo.com
    Thank you! lisa

• Rachelle
    10 years ago

Smitties, I would love to receive a surprise package as well! I have to admit I am a seedaholic. : )

GardenPrincess

• otefft
    10 years ago

Hi Smitties! I just moved from Zone 11 and am quite excited to start my new Zone 5 garden. I would love some of your surprise seeds if they are still available. Thank you! Otefft

• smitties
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Please, if you want to respond to this offer, you must email me directly through my post. Click on "My Page" through my original post.

I will not be emailing you. I need emails directly from you to keep my records straight. I will be dealing with each of you individually and filling each envelope so it does take some thought to keep everything in order. LOL

I will be posting here for each individual I have received emails from so if you have not heard from me, please send me an email.

Thank you for your time. Margo

Gloria and Elizabeth, I have sent you my address. Thanks for your emails.

Otefft, your post came through very strange. If you have not sent an email, please do so and if you have, please send me another one directly through my page again.

• sirmixwell
    10 years ago

Hello, I love surprises.

Thanks
    Dwight
    sirmiixwell GN
    d1lworthonly@aol.com

• gailwill
    10 years ago

Interested
    I sent you an email

• VivVarble
    10 years ago

If you have anything left, I'd like a surprise :0)

Thanks!

• smitties
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Gailwill and gardenprincess I have emailed you. Still waiting for emails from

HelenB1949
    Becki25msmolly
    vegiecrazy22
    cmcchristopher
    otefft
    sirmixwell

• Melody Kelkenberg
    10 years ago

I would love a surprise package! PM sent :)

• smithmal
    10 years ago

smitties,

I'm interested as well if you have any seeds left.

smithmal

• lisianthuslover
    10 years ago

Please include me in your gracious offer. Sending an email. Thanks for your time!

• smitties
    Original Author
    10 years ago

PLEASE READ!!!! I am full of offers right now so please do not request any seeds. I will fill the request I have received and if there are still some seeds left, ( which there probably will be), I will post again. Thanks to all that have shown interest. I will be contacting you by the end of the day.

Smitties

• becki25msmolly
    10 years ago

i have sent a few emails from your page on here and haven't heard back-- not sure if my emails are going through. Please send me your address and I will send out postage. Thank you for your offer take care, Becki

• otefft
    10 years ago

Hi Smitties,

I sent you another email directly through your web page. I hope you received it. If not, I would really appreciate if you let me know so I can try to figure out why some emails are coming through (I get the posts to replies) while direct emails from other member are not.

Thank you for your generous offer of surprise seeds for SASE!!!!

Thank you,
    otefft

• carole_vonhedemann
    10 years ago

I am interested in the surprise seeds offer for SASE.
    Please let me know if you have any left.

• gcritters
    10 years ago

Thanks so much for all the great seeds...I love them all..appreciate it very much...will leave you positive note..thanks again.

• jimryder
    10 years ago

Thank for all the seeds you sent!
    Tonya
    :)

• forgetmenot_orlando
    10 years ago

My seeds arrived today, thank you very much. Nice assortment, can't wait to plant and read up on some of the ones that I don't know about.
    Karen

• djmasturbeat
    10 years ago

nice offer.

I did see the notice, but if there are any remaining seeds after the current people get filled, I would really love to get on the next list.

thanks for sharing so much.

• veggiecrazy22
    10 years ago

Got my surprises today and I love them! Thank you so much, and I hope you have a wonderful growing season!

• claudia_claymama
    10 years ago

Plants - feverfew, chocolate mint, chocolate ajuga, various cuttings. Postage due?

• STG31885
    10 years ago

Hi!

I just purchased my first home and am getting started in gardening. I would love any seeds you may have left that should do well in Florida.

I look forward to hearing from you soon so I can send you SASE.

Thank you for your generosity!

Sponsored