Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Old Garden Magizine like Fine Gardening from end of Yr.

Posted by mastergarder2003 5 MI. (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 4, 14 at 18:00

I will let you pick 10 paks from my list of seed for a old Garden Magiz or 20 paks for 2 old end of 2013 magizine like a Garden Gate or Fine Gardening. Let me know email list after posting what you have to trade .I dont want old anything real Old I would like new Idea's and this could help a new gardener get seeds to trade or with your garden.And help a older gardener like me to increase my wisdom of the garden thank you Bon. clik on my name mastergareder2003 to see my list and email address.
Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Old Garden Magizine like Fine Gardening from end of

I can send you any month of Garden Gate or a Gardening How-To magazine.

Thanks!
Alicia

o

Hello Alicia I would like one of each for Dec. 2013 if you have it would you like 20 paks of seed for them.?? Bon

o

I sent you a email Alica,Please select on the name mastergarder2003 20 paks from my list and we can exchange address if this is ok. I had a hard time emailing you through your list so I typed in your email and sent a email to you and copy an paste my list to it. thanks Bon. Lmk.
Thank you I hope this works ok for you.

o

I received a blank email not sure if it was one i sent you, or you were trying to send me please re send if it was you. Bon
this is for Alicia
thank you.

o

I can not Alicia get a email from this site on my lap top to reach you it goes through another email way I CANT SEND.IT.Can you please send me a direct email with my email above thank you.Then I email you directly as well Iam still intrested in your mag. Bon

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here