Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Have: Free Butterfly Weed Seeds

Posted by babcia 6B (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 14, 13 at 18:58

My plants were quite productive this year and I'd be happy to send the first 5 people who email me some free seeds. Postage is on me.

The only thing I ask is that when you have seeds from these plants that you "pay it forward". I'm trying to help our Monarch Butterfly population survive.

This is for Asclepias tuberosa.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Have: Free Butterfly Weed Seeds

Sent email, Thank you!

o

Sent email

o

email sent

o

sent you an email!

o

Email sent, thank you for the offer.

o
Have: Butterfly Weeds Seeds

I have now gotten 5 email requests. I will be sending out seeds in the next day or so.

If anyone still wants some, I will be happy to send if you send a SASE, but my "free" offer is completed.

o

I will happily send you an SASBE if you email me your address! :)

o

i will also be happy to send you a sase for seeds. please email me your address.

o

I would love some for sase. Is one stamp good or does it need to be 2 stamps?? Just let me know
thanks so much for your offer
Lisa

o

I would love some for sase. Is one stamp good or does it need to be 2 stamps?? Just let me know
Lisa

o

Lisa

o

Thank you for your generosity, received mine today! Will be starting today also :)

o

Do you still have any seed left for SASE? I'm wanting to start a butterfly host garden and these are on my list of "must haves" Please let me know!

o

Sent you an email.

I still have plenty of seeds to share.

o

I would love some. I'd like to see some monarchs in the garden. I had tons of swallowtails (mostly black) last year, so I'm planting more cat host plants for them (they ended up eating the leaves off my pepper plants after eating the parsley). Thank you!

o

Thank you for the seeds! They arrived the other day but one of my children got the mail & "put it away".. :) I was very excited to realized today that they had come. Thanks again!

o

I would love to have some of these if you still have them... Will happily send an SASE and will "pay it forward by sending a few extra blank stamped envelopes because I have so few seeds of my own to share. I would love to assist those who are being generous.

o

Hi if you still have these avail I would like some. hope to hear from you soon.

margie

o

Hi

Do you by chance have any more seeds? I would like to try this variety.. I have a. Curassavica so new ones for the monarchs.

Thank you
Christine

o

I would love to have some of these seeds, Please!! I have at least 200 different kinds of seeds if you need anything, please let me know!!

o

Also interested in seeds for SASE if you still are sending out. Thank you.

o

No more to offer at this time. Sorry.

o

Please sign me up for next year's harvest. I have a small monarch garden and would like to expand. We saw 4 monarchs this year and we want to help mother nature. :)

o

Please sign me up for next year's harvest. I have a small monarch garden and would like to expand. We saw 4 monarchs this year and we want to help mother nature. :)

o

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here