Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
babcia_gw

WANTED: Have: Free Butterfly Weed Seeds

babcia
11 years ago

My plants were quite productive this year and I'd be happy to send the first 5 people who email me some free seeds. Postage is on me.

The only thing I ask is that when you have seeds from these plants that you "pay it forward". I'm trying to help our Monarch Butterfly population survive.

This is for Asclepias tuberosa.

Comments (25)

• socalgardengal
    11 years ago

Sent email, Thank you!

• Nonasmosas
    11 years ago

Sent email

• CarolynNadine
    11 years ago

email sent

• DuckiesGarden
    11 years ago

sent you an email!

• Logrus9
    11 years ago

Email sent, thank you for the offer.

• babcia
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I have now gotten 5 email requests. I will be sending out seeds in the next day or so.

If anyone still wants some, I will be happy to send if you send a SASE, but my "free" offer is completed.

• cryptid
    11 years ago

I will happily send you an SASBE if you email me your address! :)

• cinnie0 (z 9b / So Cal)
    11 years ago

i will also be happy to send you a sase for seeds. please email me your address.

• lysa39
    11 years ago

I would love some for sase. Is one stamp good or does it need to be 2 stamps?? Just let me know
    thanks so much for your offer
    Lisa

• lysa39
    11 years ago

I would love some for sase. Is one stamp good or does it need to be 2 stamps?? Just let me know
    Lisa

• lysa39
    11 years ago

Lisa

• socalgardengal
    11 years ago

Thank you for your generosity, received mine today! Will be starting today also :)

• doubleAmom
    11 years ago

Do you still have any seed left for SASE? I'm wanting to start a butterfly host garden and these are on my list of "must haves" Please let me know!

• babcia
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Sent you an email.

I still have plenty of seeds to share.

• growsy
    11 years ago

I would love some. I'd like to see some monarchs in the garden. I had tons of swallowtails (mostly black) last year, so I'm planting more cat host plants for them (they ended up eating the leaves off my pepper plants after eating the parsley). Thank you!

• growsy
    11 years ago

Thank you for the seeds! They arrived the other day but one of my children got the mail & "put it away".. :) I was very excited to realized today that they had come. Thanks again!

• Calyndra
    11 years ago

I would love to have some of these if you still have them... Will happily send an SASE and will "pay it forward by sending a few extra blank stamped envelopes because I have so few seeds of my own to share. I would love to assist those who are being generous.

• craftie2
    11 years ago

Hi if you still have these avail I would like some. hope to hear from you soon.

margie

• arden_gw
    10 years ago

Hi

Do you by chance have any more seeds? I would like to try this variety.. I have a. Curassavica so new ones for the monarchs.

Thank you
    Christine

• zzackey
    10 years ago

I would love to have some of these seeds, Please!! I have at least 200 different kinds of seeds if you need anything, please let me know!!

• swimbikerun
    10 years ago

Also interested in seeds for SASE if you still are sending out. Thank you.

• babcia
    Original Author
    10 years ago

No more to offer at this time. Sorry.

• lisianthuslover
    10 years ago

Please sign me up for next year's harvest. I have a small monarch garden and would like to expand. We saw 4 monarchs this year and we want to help mother nature. :)

• lisianthuslover
    10 years ago

Please sign me up for next year's harvest. I have a small monarch garden and would like to expand. We saw 4 monarchs this year and we want to help mother nature. :)

• lisianthuslover
    10 years ago