forellenschuss lettuce seed savers exchange
oregano
sheboygan tomato sse 20 seeds
4th of july hybrid tomato burpees 20 seeds
chocolate cherry tomato territorial seed co 20 seeds

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: borage,babypumpkins,cosmos,etc for these

I have borage, jack-be-little pumpkins and bachelor buttons. I'd love to trade for the carrots, chocolate cherry tomatoes and sheboygan tomatoes. I might have cosmos but I'll have to check. Let me know. Thanks much.

o
RE: WANTED: borage,babypumpkins,cosmos,etc for these

I have one small trade of white cosmos seeds and some mini pumpkin/squash seeds that are orange with green stripes, field collected heirlooms. The name and variety is unknown. I also have small sugar pie pumpkin (not mini) seeds. Pleas Let me know if interested.

I am interested in your: chocolate cherry tomato and short n sweet carrot

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here