Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
englishivy_gw

HAVE: vegetable seeds 300 packages all varities

englishivy
10 years ago

I have about 300 packages of many many vegetalbe seeds to trade. I bought these at a local store and still are very good seeds. I am looking for some blackberry cuttings and also some thornless varieties. I can take a pic and email it to you if you would like to see them. Just send a email and tell me what you have to trade for.

thanks,
englishivy
tx

Comments (6)

• cmchristopher72165
    10 years ago

We have some blackberries growing on our farm that my father called "himilayan" said that was what he was told long ago they were...I know they produce huge sweet berries every year even when you have a drought and the others all quit.....I am not sure how to go about mailing you a cutting of one of these tho but would be glad to try if you will give me some instructions on it!!! I am looking for odd varieties of tomatoes and sweet peppers to try out among other thins just let me know...

• zenbeans
    10 years ago

Hi
    I have two kinds of berry cuttings to trade one wild black berry that is very sweet and can grow what seems like a foot a day in spring I also have a berry cutting that has very ornate leafs pretty cool.
    the the wild black berry is rooted already the other is not.
    let me know. I would like to see what you have to trade :) thanks

• englishivy
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I would love to have the blackberry plants. If you want to trade both of them I am interested. This is the seeds I have to trade: I could mail you money for postage if you would like for me too.

Green Salad Bowl Lettuce

Black Seeded Lettuce

Ruby Queen Beets

Easy Sugar Pie Pumpkin

Jack O Lantern Pumpkins

Clemson Spinless Okra

All American Parsnip

White Lison bunching Onion

Table Queen Acron Squash

Early Scarlet Globe Radish

Radish Cherry Belle

Ruby Queen Beets

Danvers 126 Carrot

Scarlet Natie Carrots

Chanterany Red Cored Carrot

Muncher Cucumber

Kentucky Wonder Green Bean

Garden Sweet Hybrid Cucumber

( Aloe Vera babies)

Sweet Potato Starts

few misc. seeds.....................

Happy New Year!

I am wanting thornless blackberry plants and others

• Judystovall59
    10 years ago

I don't understand all of this, new at it, I would love to have some but what will you exchange for

• thepodpiper
    10 years ago

Exchange for seeds you have or plants. Use caution though, it is very addicting.

• Judystovall59
    10 years ago

I'm new at this and I have nothing to exchange would love some of your plants what else can I exchange for money or stamps

Thanks
    Judy

Sponsored
Industry Leading General Contractors in Pickerington