Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Melons

Posted by elvimiller 5 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 26, 14 at 20:17

Hi guys,

I was making a box of seeds for kids and accidentally included all my melon seeds. My kids love melons, lol, but now we have only a few seeds. Anyone have excess melons we can swap for? my list is updated

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Melons

Hi, I just emailed you.

o

Hi,
I have Muskmelon, 'Imperial,' (orange flesh) from Seeds of Change, Certified Organic.
I would love to trade for Purple Tomatilloes.
Let me know what you think.
Thanks!

o

Hi Elvi I have several types of melon seed
Arizona, and Amish that I saved and are open pollinated
Also Hales Best ( family favorite)
and Kansas. 2014 from Baker creek about 5 or 6 seeds
I'm interested in Blacktail Mt Watermelon and a small ornamental gourd or mixture of small gourds.
Your tomatoe list is awesome. Maybe next year we could trade some of them too.
Thanks
Bethb

o

I would trade for some stuff but it would have to be more seeds per thing to be worth my while. I am a market grower and need more than 5 seeds of stuff.

o

I have Korean and Tuscan melon, sugar baby watermelon, black beauty zuccinni,pick not hybrid squash.i am interested in dwarf okra, ground cherry.

o

I have dutchman and beefsteak tomatoes from baker creek looking for black or purple to trade

o

Hi,
I have:
Melon, Ananas d'Amerique a Chair Verte (heirloom)

I'm interested in trading for your:
30 seeds - cucumber, pickling, white spine, heirloom
30 seeds - cucumber, lemon

Take a look at my list for additional things, and let me know if you are interested in trading.

Thanks,
Tina / kilngod

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here