Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
caterwallin

HAVE: Seeds for postage

caterwallin
11 years ago

I have butterfly type seeds for postage and a small self-addressed bubble/padded envelope. I got these out of my butterfly garden this year:

Baptisia australis (Wild Indigo)
Asclepias curassavica (Tropical Milkweed)
Aristolochia macrophylla (Big Leaf Pipevine)
Verbena bonariensis (Brazilian Verbena)

Sorry, I don't need any seeds and will only do it this way.

Cathy

Comments (30)

• divina3315
    11 years ago

Hi Cathy,

I woul like a few seeds for SASE! Please message me with details! So nice of you! I'm a newbie starting out :)

Elise

• socalgardengal
    11 years ago

Hi Cathy, I would love to feed the butterflies,please email me your address. Thank you for your generosity!

• kchd
    11 years ago

Hi!
    I would love some of your
    Baptisia australis (wild indigo)
    Aristolochia macrophylla (pipevine)

I will send you an email.
    Katie

• jhgarden9
    11 years ago

Hi, I would love to have some of the seeds. Message sent. Thanks!

• jen_frazier
    11 years ago

i would love your seed offer.
    please send your address.
    Thanks, Jennifer

• fiberartsfanatic
    11 years ago

I would love to add these seeds to my garden! Please email me your address :)

• caw_in_zn5
    11 years ago

I would love to have more butterfly plants!!! Email me if you have seed not already spoken for. Thanks. Cheryl

• sher305
    11 years ago

Would love to add to my butterfly garden if you have seeds left!
    sparsons305@yahoo.com
    will send env., label and stamps
    Thanks
    Sher

• Hope4Spring
    11 years ago

Hi. If you have seeds left, I'd enjoy adding them to my flower garden. Kindly let me know your address. I'm found at jasmin.decourcey@gmail.com thanks!

• caterwallin
    Original Author
    11 years ago

ATTENTION:
    For anyone who has emailed me, chances are that you didn't get a reply because my emails are coming back to me as undeliverable. So if you haven't heard from me, please go to your email and email me from there instead of clicking on my email link on GW. I wasn't aware that they're having trouble again/yet. My email addy is: yomamab2002 at yahoo dot com. I will get back to you then with my name and address. Thanks.
    caterwallin (Cathy)

• helenb1949
    11 years ago

Always wanted to start a butterfly garden. Now that storm knocked down my tree in backyard I have tons of sun to grow things. If you still have some left please let me know where to send and how much postage.

• paul1972
    11 years ago

I would love to plant some flowers for butterflies. If you have any seeds left will email so i can get address.

• shanon_
    11 years ago

emailed you :)

• caterwallin
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I still have enough seeds left for another few people.
    Cathy

• greengirl2009
    11 years ago

Postage has been mailed. Thanks!

• KaylaAnn12
    11 years ago

I would really like some if you still have them!

• caterwallin
    Original Author
    11 years ago

KaylaAnn, Hopefully you will see this and email me so I can send you some seeds. Your email isn't set up on here, so you'll have to email me. My email address is:
    yomamab2002 at yahoo dot com.

Cathy

• Kenzie88
    11 years ago

Can I do a SASBE for a little bit of everything? Email me the address and postage information.

• avonlady1180
    11 years ago

I would love these seeds. I will send you my email. Thanks.

• craftie2
    11 years ago

Hi cathy
    If you still have these avail I would like some thank you. Just let me know what I need to do next.

margie

• caterwallin
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Margie, I mailed your seeds out a couple days ago and you should be getting them in the mail soon.
    Cathy

• caterwallin
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I won't have any more seeds to give away to anyone. Thanks to all of the people who have replied to my post.
    Cathy

• paul1972
    11 years ago

Thanks for the seeds.
    cannot wait til weather warms up enough to plant them so i can see them grow and eventually watch the buterflies on them making my yard beautiful.

• BluJason
    10 years ago

Do you still have some? My daughter would love to start a garden for butterfly's.

• HillbillyGirl2
    10 years ago

Do have any left? If so I would like some let me know where to send the SASE to. Thank you

• GMOFREEGUY
    10 years ago

Hey do you still have any seeds left? Id love to put these in my garden, Ive only been gardening for a few years now and im really starting to expand since ive been planting seeds. I can sends some postage out asap if you have anything left

• caterwallin
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I will have seeds to give out in a couple of months. I have a lot of collecting to do and preparation of them to send out to people. I will be sure to post when I'm ready to give them away. I will have the same ones listed above plus some other kinds. I butterfly garden and most of my plants were planted by me over the past 8 years with the butterflies in mind. I just wish that I had been able to gather a few more but I got out to get them too late and they were already gone. Anyway, it probably won't be until sometime in November till I post about the seeds that I have. I'm glad that people are showing interest.
    Cathy

• Judystovall59
    10 years ago

would love seeds for stamps

• sirmixwell
    10 years ago

I would love these seeds.

Dwight
    d1lworthonly@aol.com

• madquilter65
    10 years ago

I would love some if you have any left!