Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bakemom_gw

HAVE: newbie Seed Project - flowers only

bakemom_gw
10 years ago

i stil have plenty of flower packs to give away. 20+ packs for 5 stamps and a mailing label. i supply the bubble mailer.

If you have posted and haven't heard from me, you don't have an email link. I have no way to contact you.

Comments (34)

• otefft
    10 years ago

Hi Bakemom,

I am a newbie and am so excited to start my new garden! I would love some seeds for SASE! Thank you.

Otefft

• Resol6000
    10 years ago

hellu.
    i'd love some flower seeds.
    thanks for the offer!

• peggy563
    10 years ago

Hi! I'd like flower seed packs if you have any left. I'll try to email you now.

• Duchessof8939
    10 years ago

Hi there! I'd love a newbie seed pack! Sending you an email now

• summerhouse53
    10 years ago

I would love the flower seeds, newbie, s

• cosmicnursery
    10 years ago

This is such a great project. Thanks! This is my first year sowing and I would love a seed pack, I love bright, gorgeous flowers. We get a lot of sun here in St Louis in zone 6. Thanks again!!

• Gertrude1
    10 years ago

I am a newbie who is also in Central Ohio and I would love some seeds. Thank you so much.

• bigbob7777
    10 years ago

Bakemom,
    I would love some of your seeds. You're so wonderful for doing this.
    bob

• cgrifel
    10 years ago

Hi Bakemom,

We just bought our first house and I can't wait to get started on my garden! I will happily take any seeds you are nice enough to give away.

Thank you!
    C-

• Gertrude1
    10 years ago

I have received two email requests for Bakermom and I'm not Bakermom. You will need to resend your requests to Bakermom,

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Have heard from lots of folks with no email link. if you don't hear from me in a few hours, unblock your email.

my screen name is Bakemom.

• Duchessof8939
    10 years ago

Hey Bakemom, I messaged last friday but I believe my email was blocked. Can we try again?
    Thanks!

• JinLee
    10 years ago

I would love some flowers to get my garden started. I just hope flowers like my worm compost.

• madquilter65
    10 years ago

If you have any left I would love them!

• JulF
    10 years ago

I am very interested in seeds for new gardeners! Thank you for the offer! -J

• SisterIndigo
    10 years ago

Hello, I would love to grow some flowers. Thank you for the offer.

• bowler851
    10 years ago

I would be thrilled to have some start-up flower seeds, if your kind offer still stands. Thanks so much. ~ Jen

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    10 years ago

Hi Bakemom, I'm sending you a donation. You should recieve it by Friday. Please let me know when it arrives. Thanks, Jen

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

lotsa prople with no email link. I can't contact you. fix it and post again.
    Flowers only.

• indian_princess
    10 years ago

I will follow this with an email so you can provide me with the info necessary for me to send off stamps & mailing label. This is my first post, I am brand new, and so EXCITED to see everyone here!

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    10 years ago

Bump

• bunnynomnom
    10 years ago

Hi,
    I'd love to get some seeds for spring planting. Thank you so much!
    My

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Keep requests coming. If you haven't heard from me, you need to provide an email link.

• billingsdj
    10 years ago

I would love some flower seeds! Thanks for the offer!

• claudia_claymama
    10 years ago

Newbie after absence. Would love seeds.

• theforgottenone1013 (SE MI zone 5b/6a)
    10 years ago

Would love some seeds. Been veggie gardening for years but just starting to get into flowers.

Rodney

• ndgrad95
    10 years ago

I would be very grateful for flower seeds. Please let me know.

Thank you!
    Shannon

• yollie60
    10 years ago

Hi, Starting gardening this year. Would appreciate any seeds. Thanks.

• jbplath
    10 years ago

Hello!
    I am so excited to get into gardening and would love a start-up packet from you. Many thanks!

• TreeHugginMomma
    10 years ago

Do you any starter packs left? I'd love to get one! I'm making the move from garden assistant to garden of my own. Thx :)

This post was edited by TreeHugginMomma on Thu, Mar 6, 14 at 23:40

• beth_b_kodiak
    10 years ago

Is there a current list of folks waiting to be adopted? Is that system even still being used?
    I could adopt a couple folks if needed.

• socalgardengal
    10 years ago

Hi Bakemom, I would love to donate some seeds but no longer have your address to send to. Please email me an address to send package to. Thank you! Christine

• kilngod
    10 years ago

The Adopt-A-Newbie list is back up, so feel free to check in there, too. Bakemom's system here is much faster. The milkweed program is tweeked to match newbie's zones and garden/plant interests which takes a little longer.

Kchd is running an adopt-a-milkweed-newbie as well.

(Bakemom, I hope it is ok to post this on your thread. I've noted both Bakemom's and kchd's on the Adopt-A-Newbie thread. All 3 of these ways are great.)

-Tina

Here is a link that might be useful: Adopt-A-Newbie thread

• dominiktheplantlover
    10 years ago

hello my name is dominik I live in Michigan I would love a "newbie seed pack. my email is dominikslevatz@hotmail.com

Sponsored