Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cheveboy

HAVE: Hot Peppers

cheveboy
11 years ago

Have Very Hot Peppers. Bhut Jolokkia, Datil, Butch T, Fatalli, Habs Brn and Red,Morich, and more. WANTED Heirlom Tomatoes, pickling cucumbers or any brandywine tomatoes.

Comments (14)

• socalgardengal
    11 years ago

Hi, please have a look at my trade list.

• remy101
    11 years ago

I can send you cucumber seed and tiny Tim , sweet million tomato seed . I am interested in Datil, fatali, red morich seed.

• lovemeflowers
    11 years ago

please take a peek at my list..i really love hot peppers..i have many heirloom toms

• MTSUWes
    11 years ago

I have a few cherokee purples I will trade you for some habs. I have like 5 seeds. They are an excellent strain though. Yielded the entire hot summer last year.

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Hiya! I have the following heirloom tomato seeds to offer:

Black Seaman
    Large Barred Boar
    Isis Candy

Hopefully for your:

Naga Morich
    7-Pot
    Trinidad Scorpion

PLMK!

----------

-How to set up your member page e-mail link-

When you're logged-in to GardenWeb, go to the very bottom of just about any page and click where it says

"Member pages". This will take you to your member page options menu, where you'll be presented with the

following choices:

-See Your Member Page

-Edit Your Membership Details

-List & Edit Your Journal Entries

-Edit Your Exchange Lists

-Linking to Your Page

-Search for Members

-Search Members Exchange Lists

-Log Out

Click "Edit Your Membership Details"

On the next page that comes up, make sure your email address is typed-in where it is supposed to be, then

where it says "Show my email address to:" Click the drop-down and select "Member"

Finally, check the box next to "Allow other users to send you email via forms at our site.", then scroll

down to the bottom and click where it says "Save Your Member Profile". Ta-daaa,...you're done!

###

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Hiya! I have the following heirloom tomato seeds to offer:

Black Seaman
    Large Barred Boar
    Isis Candy

Hopefully for your:

Naga Morich
    7-Pot
    Trinidad Scorpion

PLMK!

----------

-How to set up your member page e-mail link-

When you're logged-in to GardenWeb, go to the very bottom of just about any page and click where it says

"Member pages". This will take you to your member page options menu, where you'll be presented with the

following choices:

-See Your Member Page

-Edit Your Membership Details

-List & Edit Your Journal Entries

-Edit Your Exchange Lists

-Linking to Your Page

-Search for Members

-Search Members Exchange Lists

-Log Out

Click "Edit Your Membership Details"

On the next page that comes up, make sure your email address is typed-in where it is supposed to be, then

where it says "Show my email address to:" Click the drop-down and select "Member"

Finally, check the box next to "Allow other users to send you email via forms at our site.", then scroll

down to the bottom and click where it says "Save Your Member Profile". Ta-daaa,...you're done!

###

• clee22
    11 years ago

I would die to have 1-2 seeds of your nuclear super hots. Could you spare some to California please

• bwaynef
    11 years ago

Check out my list. If you're interested we can probably work something out!

• GardeningMan
    11 years ago

Hello!
    I have some pickling cucumbers that you might be interested in! I would like to trade you the cucumbers for the fatalii and big jim. Thanks! Please email me!

• robshaylia
    10 years ago

Hey bud, throw me an email. I've got a couple of super hots and some cukes for ya if you were up to trade

robshaylia@yahoo.com

• indanavy880
    10 years ago

I have a bunch of heirloom tomato seeds (including brandywine) also ozark pink, black from tula, bradley, neves azorean, isis candy, azoychka, oregon spring, black cherry, trip-l-crop tomato tree, delicious, and chadwick cherry. I am wiling to trade for any hot/super hot pepperd. Let ne know

• TheNewb
    10 years ago

I have heirloom tomato seeds, and would LOVE some Bhut Jolokkia seeds if you still have some available.

• BunnehGirl
    10 years ago

I have an heirloom tomato seeds- I don't remember what kind, I'm willing to trade you some of that for any hot pepper seeds you're willing to part with

• joon1329
    10 years ago

Hi there...I have lots of heirloom tomato varieties for trade. Take a look at my list and let me know. Thanks!

Sponsored