Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chilihothead

WANTED: Looking to trade peppers or tomatos for...

ChiliHotHead
10 years ago

I have a lot of peppers from hot to mild and some tomato seeds left. I am looking to trade my extras for fruit and vegetables of almost any kind. I have

SEEDS I HAVE:
white and chocolate Jolokia Peppers, Several kinds of habaneros, Tobasco, Thai Peppers, Ghost, Scorpion and Devils Tongue peppers, I have some Caribbean Peppers, Carolina Reaper peppers, Trinidad 7 Pot Douglah, I also have a few varieties of tomato seeds.

SEEDS I WANT:
I am looking for strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, , also squash, melons, okra, other variety of tomatoes, green beans, zucinni, watermelon, pumpkins, and other veggies.

Comments (11)

• EricaBraun
    10 years ago

Howdy Chili,

I'm interested in your white and chocolate Jolokia Peppers and your Carolina Reaper. Please check my trade list to see if I have anything of interest to you. I'd love to be able to do a trade.

Thanks for your time,
    Erica

• little_minnie
    10 years ago

I would possibly be interested in some superhot seeds. I wasn't going to grow any this year but I changed my mind. My trade list is pretty up to date- lots of veggies.

• hattichranch
    10 years ago

ChiliHotHead,

I'm very interested in the Carolina Reaper, White Jolokia, and your Caribbean peppers as well. I have a pretty big list with lots of tomatoes, peppers, squash, herbs, etc. Let me know if you think we can make a trade work.

Take care !

• hattichranch
    10 years ago

ChiliHotHead,

I'm very interested in the Carolina Reaper, White Jolokia, and your Caribbean peppers as well. I have a pretty big list with lots of tomatoes, peppers, squash, herbs, etc. Let me know if you think we can make a trade work.

Take care !

• hattichranch
    10 years ago

ChiliHotHead,

Take care !

• gthayes
    10 years ago

I would be interested in trading for your Devil's Tongue Pepper - take a look at my list and see if you see anything you would like to trade for.

• Brizee77
    10 years ago

Hi there, I would be interested in your Carolina Reaper and Trinidad 7 Pot Douglah. What I have on my list is pretty up to date, but I have recently added a ton of new tomatoes and beans in particular that are not listed on my trade list. If you have any particular ones in mind you are looking for let me know and I'll see what I have.

• LoneCowboy
    10 years ago

If you're into something wild, I have an OP Early Girl/German Johnson tomato cross that tends to go CHERRY by the end of the season. If you're interested, I'd love a ghost pepper exchange. Also check my trade list.

• Crystal Nading
    10 years ago

I would be interested in any of you hot and super hot peppers. Check out my trade list and see if there is anything you like. I will be updating my lust here shortly.

• sahmjay
    9 years ago

know this is a bit late but interested in growing peppers in 2015

do you still have these for trade?

white and chocolate Jolokia Peppers, Several kinds of habaneros, Tobasco, Thai Peppers, Ghost, Scorpion and Devils Tongue peppers, I have some Caribbean Peppers, Carolina Reaper peppers, Trinidad 7 Pot Douglah

• alanankris1019
    9 years ago

plz contactg me interested in some white and chocolate habaneros and carolina reapers