Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bakemom_gw

HAVE: Newbie seed project - keep requests coming!

bakemom_gw
10 years ago

I have plenty of flower packs left 20+ packs of seeds for 5 stamps and a mailing label.

Please post and be sure your email is available for me to contact you.

Thanks to the generosity of our fellow gardeners, donations continue to pour in.

Comments (77)

• linda5451
    10 years ago

Very excited If you have vegetable fantastic if not would love any kind Thanks!

• planterjeff
    9 years ago

Hey, I know I am a little late, but I would love some flowers to spruce up the ole veggie garden! Thanks!

• suznature1
    9 years ago

Hey fellow nature lover! If you have any left, I would surely appreciate some. New to this forum (like 3 days), but look forward to sharing. Happy planting

• thewallawallaian89
    9 years ago

Hi! Im new here. i have a large-ish list of seeds to trade as I am not well versed (or good with) flowers. I prefer Veggies and fruits. if anyone has some seeds to spare, my children would love it!

• rogich24
    9 years ago

I would love some seed's if you still have some. rogich24@aol.com

• Cliffywiffy
    9 years ago

I need veggie seeds of any type. Please let me know how to proceed.

• detrak
    9 years ago

Hi Bakemom, if you still have some available I could use any veggies and some flower seeds, just got a new house and need to get the yard setup. Thanks in advance! :)

• Weicker
    9 years ago

If these are still available, I'd love a pack! Thanks! :)

• detrak
    9 years ago

Hi Bakemom, I got the seeds in the mail today. Thank you so much! These will give me a great start! :)

• kajira4master
    9 years ago

Holy cows Bakemom, I got all the seeds today! Amazing variety, can't wait to plant them and give some of each to a couple other families that are just starting out too... you're awesome as my kids said!

• shoestring
    9 years ago

I am interested in flower seeds if you have any left.

This post was edited by shoestring on Sun, Apr 20, 14 at 1:32

• eva
    9 years ago

Do you still have any seeds available?

• jfredj
    9 years ago

Request Veg seeds if available. Thanks for the opportunity to start gardening. drj@bodymindspirit.ws or member email. Thanks!

• scorion1
    9 years ago

Do you have any of those seeds left?

• kristinas1234
    9 years ago

Do you by any chance have any seeds still available? I am starting out a garden and also helping a family friend with their garden. If so please let me know anything you have would be amazing!

• HarrisonF
    9 years ago

I am certainly interested if you have any seeds left over, veggies or flowers! Thank you so much!

• tnotter75
    9 years ago

Hi Bakemom!! I would love to have any flower seeds available. I'm excited as this is the first year I am attempting to harvest seeds. I live in zone 7 Tennessee. I am extremely interested in obtaining some milkweed. Anything that you feel is appropriate would be appreciated. Thank you!!

• pryncess21
    9 years ago

Looking for sase seeds I have never tried growing from seeds and would like to try!!

• woodsidetrader
    9 years ago

Hi, I am not a newbie, but looking for seed to help friends who lost their gardens to a freak hail storm 2 weeks ago. it was awful. Cars totalled, homes damaged, gardens shredded in a matter of minutes. then a 2nd one came thru an hour later. Never seen anything like it.
    llmk if you can help - zone 6. thanks
    note - my trade list has not been updated since I started giving seed to those who lost their gardens.

Here is a link that might be useful: trade

• Sharrysmaron1963
    9 years ago

I am thrilled to be getting started with my first garden. I am looking for vegetable seeds and herb seed; what is your recommendations?

• maery
    9 years ago

Hi!
    I am interested in flower seeds if you have any left.

• indianaplantlover
    9 years ago

This is an old post and I may have responded months ago. Life stuff got in the way and my computer was down. If there are any left would love to get in on newbie packets. Please let me know. I so understand if they are spoken for.

• helenb1949
    9 years ago

If you still have seeds available I would live to have some. I am into both Veggies and flowers.

• fuzzy57
    9 years ago

if you still have any seeds for newbies would be interested

• Annette67
    9 years ago

I would love to have some flower seeds. I planted my first flowers in hanging basket and it didnt hang ,lol I didnt know the morning glory was a climber and so it went up the chain and in the tree. My first time planting any flower and It wasnt easy getting it down from there. Its now planted in the ground beside a fence and its doing pretty good. Anyway. I'd love to try a different flower if you can spare a few. Thanks :)

• Ruth759
    9 years ago

Do you have any seeds left? I'm interested.

• cdes
    9 years ago

I am interested in flower seeds if there are any left. Willing to try annuals as well as perennials. Thank you!

• bob_ma
    9 years ago

I'm a newbie in Middlesex county MA (Zone 5+6) looking to be adopted for flowers and veggies. I'm retired and believe I'm a good student and apprentice. Any help would be appreciated. If your in the area and/or zone that'd be nice but certainly not necc.

Regards,
    Bob

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    9 years ago

Bakemon, I sent you a donation to distribute to newbies who post here. Thanks for helping them get started.
    Jen

• cottonwood468
    9 years ago

Bakemom, thank you for running this. My first spring starting tomatoes and peppers from seed. I would really like flower seed if you still have them. Could also use the vegetable pack.

Love to hear from you, Mary.

• Ruth759
    9 years ago

Do you have any flower seeds left?

• mommajllc
    9 years ago

Hello. I am not sure if you have any seeds left, but we would love anything you have to spare. Please let me know if I need to do anything :). Thank you.

• anwhite
    9 years ago

I literally just signed up and I am so excited! We moved a year ago and there is a huge empty plot on the side of the house just begging for a garden. If there are any seeds still available, esp. the vegetable seeds, I would love them! Thanks!

• bella20128
    9 years ago

Hi. We just bought our first home and I am going to try to start an edible garden/flower garden. My toddler loves to play in the mud so I know she will loovvee to help me with this project. I would love any seeds.I'm new to this site though!

• bella20128
    9 years ago

Hi. We just bought our first home and I am going to try to start an edible garden/flower garden. My toddler loves to play in the mud so I know she will loovvee to help me with this project. I would love any seeds.I'm new to this site though!

• Jane269
    9 years ago

Hi Lost all my plants moving from MI to southern WV in July. Starting over and appreciate any and all help Thanx a bunches :)

• jmb629
    9 years ago

Hi. What a wonderful project! Where do I send a SASE? Thanks so much!

• smokey28777
    9 years ago

Do you still have flower seeds for stamps? Im a newbie and need some seeds

• queen_gardener
    9 years ago

Hi, I just signed up the other day! I just posted the Echinops post yesterday. I have a few things to trade, only a couple are listed on my Have List because that's what I'm sure I have, and also I'm new at gardening and don't have a lot. I'll have more next year. We moved in last fall, so this spring I got the joys of discovering what was here, and then moving plants poorly placed/too big/dying, and starting to build my OWN garden! I'm making a rain garden, too! I'm interested in many things, like acquiring named iris and day lilies on my lust list (its a long one!) and other plants for my different beds.
    I most want Echinops/globe thistle
    and the houseplant Rosary Vine is a close second.
    Crocosima "Lucifer"
    Billy Buttons seeds /Craspedia globosa
    I would love some bulbs - spring, summer and fall, check my list or just offer what you have.
    Allium "Cristophii" or "Spider" is a biggie for me!
    I'd love seeds of double and neat colored Echinachea, like Pink Poodle, Secret Glow, Virgin, green ones, Double Pink, etc.

There are a ton of Star Trek-themed named iris and daylily that I'm looking for, so if you have that, PLEASE work something out with me!!! Check out my list. Thanks for looking!!!

• SunFrisk
    9 years ago

Hello! I am interested in your seeds, particularly veggie seeds, if you have any left!

• katiebug82
    9 years ago

Hi! I was wondering if you still have seed packs available?

• lexienikola
    9 years ago

Hello,

I am in process of moving from a big city to a house in the country with lots of landscaping to do. I would be highly appreciative of any seeds you could send. I'm not picky.

Thanks in advance!

• livreosa
    9 years ago

I would love some flower seeds! A mix of annuals and perennials would be ideal. I'd love to get some purple coneflowers if those are available; otherwise I'd particularly like yellow, purple, blue, and red flowers. (Of course, send me whatever, but if a preference is desired I wanted to provide it)!

Thank you very much, it's very kind of you to take the time to do this!

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    9 years ago

Bakemom, I'm getting some seeds ready to send you. I've had lots of problems with GW emails so newbie adoptions aren't happening. Thanks for distributing! Jen R.

• Kolson_FL9B
    9 years ago

Hi I live in Central Florida and am new to gardening. I would like to learn to grow fruits and vegetables and am in the 'oh my there is a lot of information to sort through' stage. If you still have any seeds I could start learning with I would love to hear from you. Thanks for helping people!

• tadg65
    9 years ago

Hi I live in Anderson, South Carolina, I am very new to gardening I am interested in any kind of vegetables and fruits and maybe some shrubs/bushes for landscaping property otherwise anything would be very much appreciated as I am currently living daily on food bank rations and also would love to beautify my property, I am the owners mother so permission in planting would be no problem. Thank you so much for anything you could help with. I also look forward to being able to help others in the upcoming future. My email is babycountrygirl65@hotmail.com

This post was edited by tadg65 on Tue, Oct 21, 14 at 12:46

• tadg65
    9 years ago

Hi I live in Anderson, South Carolina, I am very new to gardening I am interested in any kind of vegetables and fruits and maybe some shrubs/bushes for landscaping property otherwise anything would be very much appreciated as I am currently living daily on food bank rations and also would love to beautify my property, I am the owners mother so permission in planting would be no problem. Thank you so much for anything you could help with. I also look forward to being able to help others in the upcoming future.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    9 years ago

BUMP

• xXMackXx
    9 years ago

Hi, I am a part of my agricultural class at school and we created a fully indoor, self-sustained hydroponics system. However, as we are a public charter school, we have limited resources and are looking for donations. anything you can offer would be amazing. we can offer payment for shipping or SASBE. If you consider making a donation, please email me at makenziejordyn@yahoo.com
    Thank you so much,
    Jordyn
    P.S. We are just now learning how to start from seed, so any kind of donations you make would be appreciated. Plant sales will be used to help fund the school and excess produce will be donated to a local soup kitchen. :D

• newbgardening
    9 years ago

If u still have some left please let me know . Thank you

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?