Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Newbie seed project - keep requests coming!

Posted by bakemom z6 Central Ohio (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 22, 14 at 10:06

I have plenty of flower packs left 20+ packs of seeds for 5 stamps and a mailing label.

Please post and be sure your email is available for me to contact you.

Thanks to the generosity of our fellow gardeners, donations continue to pour in.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Newbie seed project - keep requests coming!

I could use some flower seed. I have mainly focused on veggies in the past and now I would love to see some pretty pretties in the old veggie beds.

o

Hi bakemom!

I just purchased my first home and am getting started in gardening. I would love any vegetable, flower, and/or tree seeds you may have. I don't want to overload you so if you have a list (so I know what will grow well in Florida) or if not please feel free to send me whatever you have available.

I look forward to hearing from you soon so I can send you SASE.

Thank you for your generosity!

o

Hi- someone pointed me in this direction because I am looking for vegetables mainly but also flower seeds to make the small space look a bit like a cottage garden. Thank you so much!

o

Do you have any vegetable seeds available?

o

I am interested - sun and shade please.

Thank you.

Carla

o

Hi, I am interested in flower seeds. Thank you!!

o

• Posted by bakemom z6 Central Ohio (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 26, 14 at 13:10

if you haven't heard from me, you don't have an email address i can reply to. please fix that.

o

I'm starting my own garden and my teacher told me about this website and I don't know what to do. Of course I'm probably the only girl my age to be totally taken away by gardening (I'm 17)... But I would put the seeds to good use! My email is zestyzombear@gmail.com

o

Hi...I would love vegetable and/or flower seeds. Growing a garden with my little one this year!

o

Hi, Starting a garden this year and would appreciate any flower and/or vegetable seeds. Thank you.

o

First time asking for seeds newbie. Love all flowers!

o

BUMP

o

Hi bakemom,
I am starting a garden this year and would appreciate any flower and/or vegetable seeds. I am in Zone 6
Thanks in advance.

o

Would love anything you might have. I am in the process of moving to an old country charm farmhouse and wanting to add some beauty to it and vegetable garden but only work part-time so have big dreams on a small budget. Thank you for doing this.

o

UMMM... hope to see you getting some veggies seeds. I don't know how you do it!

o

i am interested if you have anything left

thanks so much

o

I just joined this forum today and I'm really looking forward to getting involved! Do you still have seeds available? Looking for fruits and veggies mostly, but if you have any plants or flowers, I would graciously accept those as well.

I am a newbie, so I'm not quite sure if this is how to reply to your post or if there's anything else I need to do. Let me know!

o

Hi bakemom,
I am starting a garden this year and would appreciate any flower and/or vegetable seeds. I am in Zone 9 Thanks i really appreciate it

o

Hello! I am in college and learning to garden on my free time. Would I be able to get some flower seeds?

This post was edited by janedchang on Thu, Mar 20, 14 at 19:40

o

Bakemom,
You are awesome. I received my seeds today and I just wanted to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart and potting soil.

o

Hi,

I just joined today and I'm interested in any vegetable/fruit seeds that you might have.

Thanks!

o

I am very interested too! Just bought a small fixer upper and it's in need of beauty! Plus I work at a nursing home and the residents there love flowers!! :)

o

Hi Bakemom,

Another newbie here! I am located in zone 5 and am looking for vegetable seeds right now. I have tomato seeds coming from Wintersown. I will forward you some of those seeds when I get fruit on the vines so you can share with other newbies as well as give back to you whatever you share with me.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks again for helping out!

o

Yesterday, my seeds arrived and I am soooooo excited!! Thanks so much Bakemom!!!

o

• Posted by bakemom z6 Central Ohio (My Page) on
    Sat, Mar 29, 14 at 19:51

keep the requests coming! I have some veggies I can throw in as well, but not enough variety for veggie packs. Just let me know if you want the extra. 6 stamps just to be sure!

o

Hello,

Hi.. I am a rookie and for fun I like to garden... Yes, I said it for fun I like to garden. However I am on a budget and would greatfully appreciate it if you could spare some seeds. I do believe in "Pay it 4ward" :-) so whatever can be given will be given back to you and others.

Thank you in advance,

Ldylahla

o

I would love to have some of your seeds if you still have some left. I have just posted on the adopt a newbie thread too. Thanks so much for anything you might have-- vegetables or flowers!

o

Very excited If you have vegetable fantastic if not would love any kind Thanks!

o

Hey, I know I am a little late, but I would love some flowers to spruce up the ole veggie garden! Thanks!

o

Hey fellow nature lover! If you have any left, I would surely appreciate some. New to this forum (like 3 days), but look forward to sharing. Happy planting

o

Hi! Im new here. i have a large-ish list of seeds to trade as I am not well versed (or good with) flowers. I prefer Veggies and fruits. if anyone has some seeds to spare, my children would love it!

o

I would love some seed's if you still have some. rogich24@aol.com

o

I need veggie seeds of any type. Please let me know how to proceed.

o

Hi Bakemom, if you still have some available I could use any veggies and some flower seeds, just got a new house and need to get the yard setup. Thanks in advance! :)

o

If these are still available, I'd love a pack! Thanks! :)

o

Hi Bakemom, I got the seeds in the mail today. Thank you so much! These will give me a great start! :)

o

Holy cows Bakemom, I got all the seeds today! Amazing variety, can't wait to plant them and give some of each to a couple other families that are just starting out too... you're awesome as my kids said!

o

I am interested in flower seeds if you have any left.

This post was edited by shoestring on Sun, Apr 20, 14 at 1:32

o

Do you still have any seeds available?

o

Request Veg seeds if available. Thanks for the opportunity to start gardening. drj@bodymindspirit.ws or member email. Thanks!

o

Do you have any of those seeds left?

o

Do you by any chance have any seeds still available? I am starting out a garden and also helping a family friend with their garden. If so please let me know anything you have would be amazing!

o

I am certainly interested if you have any seeds left over, veggies or flowers! Thank you so much!

o

Hi Bakemom!! I would love to have any flower seeds available. I'm excited as this is the first year I am attempting to harvest seeds. I live in zone 7 Tennessee. I am extremely interested in obtaining some milkweed. Anything that you feel is appropriate would be appreciated. Thank you!!

o

Looking for sase seeds I have never tried growing from seeds and would like to try!!

o

Hi, I am not a newbie, but looking for seed to help friends who lost their gardens to a freak hail storm 2 weeks ago. it was awful. Cars totalled, homes damaged, gardens shredded in a matter of minutes. then a 2nd one came thru an hour later. Never seen anything like it.
llmk if you can help - zone 6. thanks
note - my trade list has not been updated since I started giving seed to those who lost their gardens.

Here is a link that might be useful: trade

o

I am thrilled to be getting started with my first garden. I am looking for vegetable seeds and herb seed; what is your recommendations?

o

Hi!
I am interested in flower seeds if you have any left.

o

This is an old post and I may have responded months ago. Life stuff got in the way and my computer was down. If there are any left would love to get in on newbie packets. Please let me know. I so understand if they are spoken for.

o

If you still have seeds available I would live to have some. I am into both Veggies and flowers.

o

if you still have any seeds for newbies would be interested

o

I would love to have some flower seeds. I planted my first flowers in hanging basket and it didnt hang ,lol I didnt know the morning glory was a climber and so it went up the chain and in the tree. My first time planting any flower and It wasnt easy getting it down from there. Its now planted in the ground beside a fence and its doing pretty good. Anyway. I'd love to try a different flower if you can spare a few. Thanks :)

o

Do you have any seeds left? I'm interested.

o

I am interested in flower seeds if there are any left. Willing to try annuals as well as perennials. Thank you!

o

I'm a newbie in Middlesex county MA (Zone 5+6) looking to be adopted for flowers and veggies. I'm retired and believe I'm a good student and apprentice. Any help would be appreciated. If your in the area and/or zone that'd be nice but certainly not necc.

Regards,
Bob

o

Bakemon, I sent you a donation to distribute to newbies who post here. Thanks for helping them get started.
Jen

o

Bakemom, thank you for running this. My first spring starting tomatoes and peppers from seed. I would really like flower seed if you still have them. Could also use the vegetable pack.

Love to hear from you, Mary.

o

Do you have any flower seeds left?

o

Hello. I am not sure if you have any seeds left, but we would love anything you have to spare. Please let me know if I need to do anything :). Thank you.

o

I literally just signed up and I am so excited! We moved a year ago and there is a huge empty plot on the side of the house just begging for a garden. If there are any seeds still available, esp. the vegetable seeds, I would love them! Thanks!

o

Hi. We just bought our first home and I am going to try to start an edible garden/flower garden. My toddler loves to play in the mud so I know she will loovvee to help me with this project. I would love any seeds.I'm new to this site though!

o

Hi. We just bought our first home and I am going to try to start an edible garden/flower garden. My toddler loves to play in the mud so I know she will loovvee to help me with this project. I would love any seeds.I'm new to this site though!

o

Hi Lost all my plants moving from MI to southern WV in July. Starting over and appreciate any and all help Thanx a bunches :)

o

Hi. What a wonderful project! Where do I send a SASE? Thanks so much!

o

Do you still have flower seeds for stamps? Im a newbie and need some seeds

o

Hi, I just signed up the other day! I just posted the Echinops post yesterday. I have a few things to trade, only a couple are listed on my Have List because that's what I'm sure I have, and also I'm new at gardening and don't have a lot. I'll have more next year. We moved in last fall, so this spring I got the joys of discovering what was here, and then moving plants poorly placed/too big/dying, and starting to build my OWN garden! I'm making a rain garden, too! I'm interested in many things, like acquiring named iris and day lilies on my lust list (its a long one!) and other plants for my different beds.
I most want Echinops/globe thistle
and the houseplant Rosary Vine is a close second.
Crocosima "Lucifer"
Billy Buttons seeds /Craspedia globosa
I would love some bulbs - spring, summer and fall, check my list or just offer what you have.
Allium "Cristophii" or "Spider" is a biggie for me!
I'd love seeds of double and neat colored Echinachea, like Pink Poodle, Secret Glow, Virgin, green ones, Double Pink, etc.

There are a ton of Star Trek-themed named iris and daylily that I'm looking for, so if you have that, PLEASE work something out with me!!! Check out my list. Thanks for looking!!!

o

Hello! I am interested in your seeds, particularly veggie seeds, if you have any left!

o

Hi! I was wondering if you still have seed packs available?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here